2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Love both games, so i am curious about this one.
Love the creator (i am a pledge for a over a year now i think)
Not going to play it now though...Will wait a couple updates until there is a substantial amount of content.

But i really hope that there will be a minimal amount of sharing (Like Mother swap of sister swap), i really would not like that... But i am expecting it unfortunately..
So that's another reason why i'm waiting... If its clear that there is going to be a lot of sharing then i will let this game pass by..
But that's 100% personal preference and does not make the game bad in any way.

(My double apology for the bad english this evening, i am typing this on my cell phone on a rocking boat while im exhausted... (So not a single f*ck is given on this moment :p)
I'm with you there. I'd prefer it if both families just kept to themselves like I don't want to see TA's sister banging the protagonist from IA. While I'm sure ICC would do it justice, it's just something I don't want to see. I'm all for the both protagonists hanging out and sharing incest stories (YES!) I just don't want to see any swapping of family members. :pokerFace:

That being said, I'm not against any lesbian action between the families...;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now for quite some time. He is making another game:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So is IIP on hiatus until FILF is done, or is it every other month?
You can ask about it himself, he is present on F95zone and posts in aformentioned thread too. You might have to wait for a response obviously.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hope not gonna abandoned

FILF also has incest so whats the problem ? Can't he do same thing for this game ?
IIC was born being a incest game. This game developed Patreon friendly with a patch to do it with incest.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Hope he can figure out smth.Despite the engine and shitty rpgm quests ,i love the concept of combining two families in previous games

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
I can not find all the music notes on the musicians - some help, please?
I'm a little late but the one you are probably missing is outside the entrance where you check in.

I think is in Hiatus cos Patreon issues.
Speaking of this, are they getting anything from patreon? They still have IA and TA on their page and it isn't showing any money.

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
He was going to rewrite it so there was no incest in the game and patch it back in but I don't know if he is still working on it
IiP has you give titles to all the girls. The examples aren't incest related either (lover, mistress, etc.). I'd assume he would just have to change the name of game, right?

I'd prefer to see IiP finished over FILF. These are the only RPGM games I enjoy.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
That's the end, you can't get the tickets yet.
Would be nice if the devs put in a note to say hold on...
Still, I discovered the trilogy the other day and have enjoyed them my biggest issue I would raise with @ICCreations is the overuse of the RPGM mini-games it did get rather frustrating.
Several comments have been made about cross family interactions, I have to admit I expected it. If it wasn't part of the original plans, but has enough traction, maybe include clear warnings like others do for sensitive content.
Question @pfcrazor and @Bloo is the 'Updated" date of Jan-17 correct? considering the OP was Nov-17... I nearly missed out on this cos I thought it was abandoned.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Would be nice if the devs put in a note to say hold on...
Still, I discovered the trilogy the other day and have enjoyed them my biggest issue I would raise with @ICCreations is the overuse of the RPGM mini-games it did get rather frustrating.
Several comments have been made about cross family interactions, I have to admit I expected it. If it wasn't part of the original plans, but has enough traction, maybe include clear warnings like others do for sensitive content.
Question @pfcrazor and @Bloo is the 'Updated" date of Jan-17 correct? considering the OP was Nov-17... I nearly missed out on this cos I thought it was abandoned.
The last update for this game was in January, F.I.L.F was started then, He originally said on his patreon it was going to be put on hold for numerous reasons the main being that it was around that DmD and Big Brother were given the removal orders from patreon, I am unaware if the game was reported or ICC just pre-empted it.

Reactions: kiteares

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
They are all a bit alike, it should have been called clone in paradise.
Silence if you have nothing to say!
No IC in Paradise is neither paused or canceled. If you would read this thread, you will see that ICCreation Personally said he will continue the project if F.I.L.F. on version 0.3. The whole thing is now delayed because he has decided to change the engine he works with. So calm blood it will go on soon.

Reactions: Laziness

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
What's up with the older sister's face from TA? Did he change it or just put makeup on her? I just noticed it was different.

Several comments have been made about cross family interactions, I have to admit I expected it.
I just hope he doesn't pull the time travel, "I'm my own grandfather" thing again. The Artifact main character did go back in time and got with the mom and aunt from Adventure in part 2...

They are all a bit alike, it should have been called clone in paradise.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes