2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, what's the intended relationship between each character? I want to play as it was made to be
Two families one left one right.

From left up: mother mc sister down: cousin aunt cousin
Right up: mother mc older sister aunt down: younger sister cousin

Tip: Play incest adventure (left family) and the artifact (right family). These are the prehistory of both families.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Two families one left one right.

From left up: mother mc sister down: cousin aunt cousin
Right up: mother mc older sister aunt down: younger sister cousin

Tip: Play incest adventure (left family) and the artifact (right family). These are the prehistory of both families.
Thanks, i will download the prehistory games first, maybe it will update while i'm at it.

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
I like these games, but I do wish he'd concentrate on one at a time and see it through before moving on.
I agree, but I think he had a good reason for it. From what I understand, Patreon gave him a warning about incest content. Because of this, he started work on a new game (FILF) that he was going to eventually work on anyway, as opposed to going back and changing the script of ICIP. Working on FILF also gave him the opportunity to work on a patch, which will be useful going ahead with ICIP.

Reactions: Titivillus

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Question, and it may have been answered before.

This game (when compared to other ICCreation games), seems to run very slow. By this, I mean, when transitioning from cell to cell, interacting with character, or trying to open the pause menu, etc; it takes 5-10 seconds each time. In other IC games, it is near instant, or less than a second. At first, I thought it was due to the size, but it is smaller then IC Adventures.

The only other thing I noticed is that it seems to utilize a different form of compile/file structure.

Does anyone know of a possible solution to this, or is it just one of those things that may or may not get better.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I think he does two games at a time so people don't stop pledging after he completes one game.
Who would stop pledging??!! This dude games is Fucking great man i love it!!! No fucking ntr just Pure pleasure of Incest :D. To behonest i love every game this dude made so far :D and those new one are good as fuck with the animation.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
It's possible that the girls could interact with eachother at some point, but won't have a son from one family fuck someone from the other family. The two MCs will fuck non-family though. Ex. = Dominating the resort manager at some point.
When will you start working again on this game? Thanks

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
When will you start working again on this game? Thanks
I checked the site and apparently the game he's working on for June is FILF v0.5
So are we even supposed to wait, or can people only interested in IiP just write it off now?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
This Game is On Hiatus TIll Filf Comes TO a Complet Finish F.I.L.F Is the Devs Main Focus At Present Till Completed

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe we will get 3 families in the paradise? But I am convinced that the ICCreation IC in Paradise will be revamped. He is now a professional in Ren'Py.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This Game is On Hiatus TIll Filf Comes TO a Complet Finish F.I.L.F Is the Devs Main Focus At Present Till Completed
do you have any screenshot of what you say?
so far we only have hearsay and rumors

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes