2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Silence if you have nothing to say!
No IC in Paradise is neither paused or canceled. If you would read this thread, you will see that ICCreation Personally said he will continue the project if F.I.L.F. on version 0.3. The whole thing is now delayed because he has decided to change the engine he works with. So calm blood it will go on soon.
I said it was on hold which is what he said on his patreon, he actually said a small break a small break still means he has paused it or put it on hold. He stated the reason he has done this before with TA and IA, yes he changed to Ren'py but that didn't change his plans

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Where do i find the sism and cousins for the milky tits quest?

Also can I find the tickets for the artifact guy in v0.3 already?

eldel

Feb 13, 2018
Really enjoyed the game so far.......will keep my fingers crossed for an update in the future!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any chance for a mac version or a rip of all game screenshots? :p
Download Wine Bottler from . Double click on the game .exe and you'll get a popup asking you what to do. Chose "Run directly in". I would pick something that says "com.yourcompany.yourapp" with a string of numbers.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Now that FILF is up to 3.0, I hope that means he'll start alternating between them each month like he did for IA and TA.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think he does two games at a time so people don't stop pledging after he completes one game.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes