Nov 29, 2017
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release

5 hours ago
Story Changes
  • Added Day 5 events.
  • Added Event involving "Native girl".
  • Added Eve training session 1.
  • Added Nell training session 1.
  • Added Event involving Touka working on WC duty.
Gameplay Changes
  • Added workstations. Girls can be assigned to workstations which aid in survival and spawn events.
  • Expanded Forest, now 100 tiles instead of 12. Exiting the forest is done by heading south as previously.
  • Added a forest map which tracks player position and explored tiles. (Unlocked during playthrough)
  • You can now move around the forest using the arrow keys or WASD instead of clicking if you wish.
  • Going to sleep without enough water or food now triggers Starvation or Dehydration debuffs instead of a simple death event. Same occurs for running out of stamina with an Exhaustion debuff. Death event now occurs if Starvation, Dehydration or Exhaustion become severe enough.
  • Made several UI changes. (New icons, screen backgrounds, etc.)
Balance Changes
  • Player base carrying capacity now doubled (from 7-14 items to 14-21).
  • Food and Water now heal player HP for twice the previous amount.
  • A little stamina is now consumed when the player moves across the forest.
  • Enemies now give twice the experience.
  • Enemies can now only be encountered in unexplored tiles.
  • Forest layout now remains static through exploration, but is reset when re-entering the forest.
  • Banana and coconut trees as well as mushrooms now respawn daily instead of every three days.
  • Banana, coconut and mushrooms can now be encountered multiple times in the same forest.
Download Links:

Notes/What's next:
Please tell me if you find bugs.
Things should just work, but if they don't tell me and I'll patch it and make and edit here. As usual, older save files probably won't work because of global variable setting shenanigans, so please start a new playthrough.
I'll be on the lookout for problems and fixing them during the week. After, I'll start work on the next Time Implosion update.
Sorry for not managing to release it yesterday, I was literally doing sound design until thirty minutes ago...
Ahh, the update is done. I need a day off...
I'll go sleep or something.
Love you guys!
WK.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

5 hours ago
Story Changes
  • Added Day 5 events.
Gameplay Changes
  • Added workstations. Girls can be assigned to workstations which aid in survival and spawn events.
  • Expanded Forest, now 100 tiles instead of 12. Exiting the forest is done by heading south as previously.
  • Added a forest map which tracks player position and explored tiles. (Unlocked during playthrough)
  • You can now move around the forest using the arrow keys or WASD instead of clicking if you wish.
  • Going to sleep without enough water or food now triggers Starvation or Dehydration debuffs instead of a simple death event. Same occurs for running out of stamina with an Exhaustion debuff. Death event now occurs if Starvation, Dehydration or Exhaustion become severe enough.
Balance Changes
  • Forest layout now remains static through exploration, but is reset when re-entering the forest.
  • Banana and coconut trees as well as mushrooms now respawn daily instead of every three days.
  • Banana, coconut and mushrooms can now be encountered multiple times in the same forest.
Download Links:
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release PC (Windows/Linux)
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release MAC
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release Android
Notes/What's next:
Things should just work, but if they don't tell me and I'll patch it and make and edit here. As usual, older save files probably won't work because of global variable setting shenanigans, so please start a new playthrough.
I'll be on the lookout for problems and fixing them during the week. After, I'll start work on the next Time Implosion update.
Sorry for not managing to release it yesterday, I was literally doing sound design until thirty minutes ago...
Love you guys!
WK.
You used the dev links didn't ya, as they've been nuked :rolleyes:

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

5 hours ago
Story Changes
  • Added Day 5 events.
Gameplay Changes
Balance Changes
Download Links:
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release PC (Windows/Linux)
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release MAC
Idol Island v0.06 Patreon Release Android
Notes/What's next:
Love you guys!
WK.
Can you reupload the files to another file sharing service?

Reactions: AwsHen

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Idol Island [v0.06] [Wizard's Kiss]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
While I appreciate the devs honesty on the current/future content I would like to know if this trap/futa content is optional or not. can anyone please clarify this for me? Thank you.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
While I appreciate the devs honesty on the current/future content I would like to know if this trap/futa content is optional or not. can anyone please clarify this for me? Thank you.
it optional you can go down friendship or lewd i forget what he call it been since i been into game

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
I remember trying this one at either 0.01 or 0.02.
Remember it having a lot of potential, but far too little content at that point, so I wanted to give it another try if there's sufficient (sexual) content in the game.

Anyone willing to chime in on the current state of that? :)

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
it optional you can go down friendship or lewd i forget what he call it been since i been into game
Thank you for the reply. Am I to understand that the particular girl will always be in the game but one can have only a sort of friendly relationship with... it? No matter, thanks again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for the reply. Am I to understand that the particular girl will always be in the game but one can have only a sort of friendly relationship with... it? No matter, thanks again.
You have to be friends with everyone, and if that is triggering you already then don't play, there is an unavoidable scene with all the girls, nude, and yes that means you see a cock.

awk

Jun 14, 2019
Time to give this another spin. I tried this game on its first release and it was good. Others said the following updates made it a horrendous grind fest which really put me off, let's see if it still can get me off though.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah,the first time I played it the game seemed nice visually. But was too much of a grindfest. Is the grindy stuff better now?

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
You have to be friends with everyone, and if that is triggering you already then don't play, there is an unavoidable scene with all the girls, nude, and yes that means you see a cock.
It really felt as that even if dev said we need to go out of your way to get to trap content, you will still be exposed to it. It's a shame though, feels like dev is missing the target here. Typical trying to please everyone, piss everyone feeling to me. Good renders but I will not play the game. Thanks for the insight.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes