hargh

Oct 12, 2019
Is there a guide to help me figure out how each choice affects the gameplay, since I can't understand this translation? I keep trying to convince myself I get it, and I sort of half understand after "thinking" or doing that internal monologue option. But the context of the choice is hard to understand. So I can't really tell if what I'm doing is for one character's path or if it's a bad decision, etc.

I get some of it is story, but some of it is also going to affect how useful a character is, and I don't know what path is best since I don't know who joins (or doesn't) in terms of classes in either past/present.

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
Also, why do they all keep saying Takashi. who the heck is that?? lol

Last edited:

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
hi, i was just wondering if theres a better translation patch for this by any chance?
got the NekoHen Machine TL Patches as far as i know,,, trying to play the game as im excellently interested in it,
however trying to read the convos is like listening to yoda speak

for example talking about the blond haired girl at the start calling her "it"...
its really hard to get into the game when the broken english is literally like listening to yoda :(

so im just curious as to if the translations are still being worked on or if thats it ?,
and if it is is there any better translation patches around?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
How do I get the text to come out? I followed everything to the letter but I didn't sell anything

Sin título.png

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Append 3 is a side story. it will be installed in a seperate location. So you can select it manually to play it when you finish the main game.
hi iam a little bit confused but thx to your conversation it helped me a little, does this mean the full game (4.4gb) is the raw game where you need to do the install steps in the description while the patched version(3.92gb) is ready to run but is missing the 2.0 update patch?

is there some content missing without the 2.0 or is this just for bugs or soemthing?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hi iam a little bit confused but thx to your conversation it helped me a little, does this mean the full game (4.4gb) is the raw game where you need to do the install steps in the description while the patched version(3.92gb) is ready to run but is missing the 2.0 update patch?

is there some content missing without the 2.0 or is this just for bugs or soemthing?
The patched games was created after I wrote the guide by a user. for my steps to work properly you need to download the one marked full. The patched version is already done and should be ready to go.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
The patched games was created after I wrote the guide by a user. for my steps to work properly you need to download the one marked full. The patched version is already done and should be ready to go.
thank you very much for making this clear.
also in your dialog was something about update 2.0 is not included in the patched version
is this some bonus content? (2.0)
i dont want to miss something thats why iam not sure wich version is better for me.

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a guide to help me figure out how each choice affects the gameplay, since I can't understand this translation? I keep trying to convince myself I get it, and I sort of half understand after "thinking" or doing that internal monologue option. But the context of the choice is hard to understand. So I can't really tell if what I'm doing is for one character's path or if it's a bad decision, etc.

I get some of it is story, but some of it is also going to affect how useful a character is, and I don't know what path is best since I don't know who joins (or doesn't) in terms of classes in either past/present.
all the choice is left to louie side, some of the choice affect the route (there there 3 route with one route have variant in ending) and some choice will affect a H-scene and some recruit able chara for both side, the route also affect future chara who join Serika maid unit
if i not wrong the first choice is either
1.attack angel side or demon side, attacking angel side will straight to demon route while attacking demon open choice in all route(addition in demon if you left it to red hair demon when she asking to left it to her she will fuck the boss and add it as summonable monster also new skill to capture some monster as summon if not louie will kill the boss and she will not able learn to capture monster
as for second choice
2.to give in or not give when asked by luna clear, this determine demon if not give
third
not a choice but action, in Tower where you fight flame horse as boss, if you kill any standing monster(the one visible in map) and not doing detour this will straight give you to devil route

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
^What you're saying makes zero sense to me as an English speaking person. I can read the words but the context is totally lost with the soup of words you made.

Managed to work up some interest to play this again. Currently in CH3 as Celica, just got Copper Turtle Key and I seem to have unlocked every available door (as best I can tell). The only thing I can see in my way are more doors. I also got Pale Green Necklace off the evasive catgirl that would often try to flee. But now I can't tell where to go. I suspect it has something to do with the necklace and the shrine (sealed maze?), but I can't figure out how to proceed. Any help...? No guides are available online for this.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
^What you're saying makes zero sense to me as an English speaking person. I can read the words but the context is totally lost with the soup of words you made.

Managed to work up some interest to play this again. Currently in CH3 as Celica, just got Copper Turtle Key and I seem to have unlocked every available door (as best I can tell). The only thing I can see in my way are more doors. I also got Pale Green Necklace off the evasive catgirl that would often try to flee. But now I can't tell where to go. I suspect it has something to do with the necklace and the shrine (sealed maze?), but I can't figure out how to proceed. Any help...? No guides are available online for this.
here you go
open using google translate

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017

ahahahaha sorry if what i write kinda convoluted mess, basically there 3 route and everything left in choice from Louie side not celica, kinda strange when the game is actually Celica focus rather than Louie
for celica, there only some hidden sex scene that you need to get by go around the map after recruited or sometime latter in story
here you go
open using google translate
that didnt have choice for route selection but have some important information like wandering genie/majin and some mats i rather go yolo

Last edited:

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
It does. did you even read it? lol. i was using that guide for my playthrough
ah sorry it seem i miss the one in side bar, the first page didn't contain route/scenario flow only some miscellaneous and side point as well "math"
looking through it, i might be miss something from early point for Zafira capture from Louie side, only know when louie send Deane, she will capture her for you but deane end up as celica support unit

HENTAIIII

Apr 23, 2018
ok,i need a littel help here,when i press "run in japanese" then this scene pop up and then i click yes,but after that,it load something but didn't run,can anybody help me ? pls ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ok,i need a littel help here,when i press "run in japanese" then this scene pop up and then i click yes,but after that,it load something but didn't run,can anybody help me ? pls ?
Looks like you tried to run autorun.exe from the screenshot. try setup.exe instead see if you get the same or a similar error.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
it is similar error,do i need to dowload patch if this not working ?
Thank you for testing that it. So there are a few things you could do. First off, if the files are not working an getting the same error then it is likely something on your rig that is causing it since the files themselves are fine. The best guess would be your locale emulator. Are you using Locale Emulator, or another one like NTLEA or JP Locale? I find that Locale Emulator works best for me and generally recommend everyone uses it but saves another emulator on standby in the rare event you cannot run a game. Some Locale emulators just don't like some games and don't work.

Even with a L.E. I also generally recommend setting up your computer with the Japanese language pack installed I have it as a backup that I never really have to use but I feel like things run better with just having it on my rig. Also it probably isn't related to this but disabling you AV temporarily while installing could help to as some AV programs will block or otherwise impede your installation attempts. If you have done all that already and still not getting the ability to install the game, i would try downloading a different copy of the game files.

This game especially has a few different copies of the files with different ways to install them I made a somewhat details guide somewhere in this thread with step by step instructions on how I went about installing the game so that might help you out as well.

Sorry for the wall of text but I hope this gives you some help in installing this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote