Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -
Ty very much it works fine.
But translation is crap /cry

Reactions: KRU

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
came here hoping for some game discussion but found out bunch of people complaining unable to play
oh well since i already finish this game long time ago and the english TL not much better it seems i will skip for this
anyway some spoiler stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
This game maker is one of my favorites and La Dea might be one of my favorite games of all time... but this installation seems very cumbersome and not worth the trouble. There are too many things split up and not labeled clearly. Can we get a more organized download and installation instruction?

Full game? Patched? Does the full come with the appends? Do I have to patch the full game? These things are not immediately clear...

In any case, whoever DID share it, thanks for spreading this game to the english speakers! This game company is top notch and I hope more people can enjoy their works.

Reactions: Gasv89

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
my virus scanner quarantined it because of idp.generic
As I stated in my guide. That is a false positive idp.generic is a generally a false positive. Make an exemption on your Antivirus. If you don't know how look it up.

D

Deleted member 377868

Could anyone Convert the Files to Torrent so it gets better to download?

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Took matters into my hands, so patched and included everything
=> Chrome might say DS fix is a virus or sth :illuminati:

DOWNLOAD
Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -
Thanks for this.

Well, I can say I tried, but the machine translation has not been corrected anywhere in the beginning. Some parts are even left untranslated. Shame, would've liked to actually play it.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for this.

Well, I can say I tried, but the machine translation has not been corrected anywhere in the beginning. Some parts are even left untranslated. Shame, would've liked to actually play it.
was just about to ask this myself,
as i've noticed some things are untranslated...

does this copy have the most up to date translations or is it pretty much done ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote