Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
this
View attachment 518683

then mount the iso image and run setup.exe and follow the instructions (AKA push the button with the N on it)
Hi, I have a problem, I started the installation. After specifying the installation location I got an error window and then another. I couldn't complete the installation, some error number 1603.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I have a problem, I started the installation. After specifying the installation location I got an error window and then another. I couldn't complete the installation, some error number 1603.
just use the patched version I posted on page 5
I'll try to get someone to include it on the main page

Reactions: Pharan

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are you installing the base game, or append 3? Also where are you installing it? If you are trying to install append 3 inside the same directory as the base game ( a Seperate folder within the base game directory is fine) it will not let you because append 3 is a gaiden chapter AKA a side story and a separate game. Honestly they should rename append 3 to something else so people don't get mistaken that it is the same as append 1 and 2 because it isnt and if you try to merge the files in the same location you WILL fuck up your game.

simple solution would be to just use the patched copy that is on the previous page. At this point if there is an easier way to play the game go with the easy way.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I assume that it installs with "BGTrilogy.exe" unfortunately the same result.
Are you using a japanese locale emulator? There are an aweful lot of ???????s in those error messages. That insinuates that the installer doesn't have the ability to output the characters in the error message even. If you are using a locale emulator which one?

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
Are you using a japanese locale emulator? There are an aweful lot of ???????s in those error messages. That insinuates that the installer doesn't have the ability to output the characters in the error message even. If you are using a locale emulator which one?
yes, I used Local Emulator 2.4.1.0 as administrator, for sure I have also installed Japanese which I switch Alt + Shift

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Looks a lot like the problem another user seems to be having (Page 4-5 of the thread).
Am I right in assuming you have Win10?

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
I wont lie, I like the game play but I can barely understand anything that's going on but good if you just want to play it just for the game play as it looks pretty decent. The interface is well done though which is why I'm able to understand what attacks I'm using though which is nice, as the combat stuff was translated like items and skills.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I wont lie, I like the game play but I can barely understand anything that's going on but good if you just want to play it just for the game play as it looks pretty decent. The interface is well done though which is why I'm able to understand what attacks I'm using though which is nice, as the combat stuff was translated like items and skills.
I won't lie I am ignoring the story for the most part.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Took matters into my hands, so patched and included everything
=> Chrome might say DS fix is a virus or sth :illuminati:

DOWNLOAD
Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -
Glad I read through the thread a bit to find this! The front page, while it looks like a hell of a lot of effort went into putting things together, did kinda blow my mind a little. I do wonder though how this download is smaller than the front page one? Also, does this come with the append 3 side quest thing too? From what I understood from the guide on page 4 that was almost like a separate entity?

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Glad I read through the thread a bit to find this! The front page, while it looks like a hell of a lot of effort went into putting things together, did kinda blow my mind a little. I do wonder though how this download is smaller than the front page one? Also, does this come with the append 3 side quest thing too? From what I understood from the guide on page 4 that was almost like a separate entity?
Not entirely sure, because I didn't get to play it myself yet.
I just followed the IKEA assembly instruction on the front page, used the default folders for the game and every patch and pretty much let it do it's thing.
Also double checked with Silentce guide here.

Let me know if anything's missing

Edit.: it's probably smaller because you can't compress .iso as much as you can simple files and folders.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Not entirely sure, because I didn't get to play it myself yet.
I just followed the IKEA assembly instruction on the front page, used the default folders for the game and every patch and pretty much let it do it's thing.
Also double checked with Silentce guide here.

Let me know if anything's missing

Edit.: it's probably smaller because you can't compress .iso as much as you can simple files and folders.
Ah okay that makes sense about the size thing. I'll see how things go, when I get round to it. I'm not sure when I'll start it properly because I'm still in the middle of Kami no Rhapsody haha, I totally wasn't expecting another Eushully game so soon!

Edit: Also, what is the "BGTrilogy" thing in Extras? It's my mistake if I missed the bit explaining that somewhere in the thread though!

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Eushully game? Good thing the normal(suggest your word for encompassing non-H gaming ) game releases are pretty barren until spring, this will take a while (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote