Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So, looking at your error screenshot, that definitely doesn't look like proper Japanese locale or Japanese locale emulation... Just saying.
You should really try Locale Emulator (yes, that's another software) instead of AppLocale...

Using Locale Emulator and it so far has worked for everything else. Tho I might check for update...

1579145389902.png

Updated Local Emu. Still the same thing. With or without locale emulation...it fails to install.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Using Locale Emulator and it so far has worked for everything else. Tho I might check for update...
Well, 2.4.0.0 *should* technically be fine with Win10, but just to be on the safe side, update to the latest. If it still fails... Sorry.
May be some Win10 issue.

You could try changing the locale to Japanese for realsies. As a last-ditch effort. Maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so how good is the translation this time?
The menu translation is quite good. The dialog seems like not a lot of effort was put into it. Normally I like to be supportive of Translations MTL or not, however unfortunately it seems the longer I play the worse it gets. At the beginning the text was pretty good then very early on it got progressively worse till I just sort of stopped reading what they were saying and just played the game. It is a shame, because if the translator had just put in a little effort they could of had something good. I guess the prospect of translating a 50 hour game was too much work and they decided to just have google do the work and google by himself is.... ya know.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So is understandable/edited basically human machine translation? Like for battle goddess 0?
Or as usual is even harder to understand than japanese?

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Seems a bunch of people have problems installing. So let me do you a solid and give the steps that I did to get it to work (I would recommend launching the game between steps to make sure you are still good to go. If it fails during any step assume that step is where things are failing.)

1. First download and install the base game (this can be done either by downloading the full 4.4GB file or split archive below. After downloading you will need to mount the ISO image and install the game. Just click on the button with the Japanese characters and the N until it asks you to pick your installation location. choose where you want to install it. It will then ask you something I was not sure what it was but I selected Yes I think it was saying if I was sure I wanted to use a different install location. It will then take you to a screen with a check box, that asks if you want to make a desktop shortcut. If you don't unchecked it and select the N button again. It will install and then let you know it was successful.
  2. Next Download and install Append 1 & 2. this will basically install itself.
  3. Next you need to download and install Append 3. This is basically a Side quest chapter and will install much like a separate game. I just put the install directory in a folder in the same directory as the game.
  4. Next install the update 2.0. This will install similarly to Append 1 & 2.
  5. Download and unpack the Zap Interface Translation Patch. Once it is unpacked take everything inside the folder and overwrite you installation directory. If you have chosen NOT to install 2.0 for some odd reason: DO NOT copy over the following files: (SO018.AGF & SO017.AGF). You WILL however need to copy over SO017-1.0.AGF and rename it once copied over to SO017.AGF.
  6. Next if you want to install the dialog translation download NekoHen TL patch. ( ***** IMPORTANT ****** you will only need ONE of these files DO NOT COPY OVER THEM ALL.) you will have 3 archives inside the unpacked folder the one you want to unpack is verita-dia-v100. Again ONLY copy over this one.
  7. Once you have done all this I strongly recommend you download the DCFix patch. It is simple to install just take everything in the archive and move it into your installation directory and overwrite the files.
  8. If you use the DCFix patch, you should use the AGE PATCH.exe for now on to launch the game.

This is what I did to install the game and it worked fine for me. I hope these steps help everyone have a smoother installation. Feel free to ask me questions if you need help with anything. :)
I'm trying to download this game, but I have no idea what your talking about in step 1.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Papa Ernie Latest version of this works for this game as i have tried it, however i do not know if it works for others too that's why i would like to ask for others in here to please test and see if the latest version of Locale Emulator work for this game without needing to change your Locale to Japanese.

If it does indeed work for other people then please reply here so we know.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay the number f things to DL is confusing me what is important and what is not??

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
Seems a bunch of people have problems installing. So let me do you a solid and give the steps that I did to get it to work (I would recommend launching the game between steps to make sure you are still good to go. If it fails during any step assume that step is where things are failing.)

1. First download and install the base game (this can be done either by downloading the full 4.4GB file or split archive below. After downloading you will need to mount the ISO image and install the game. Just click on the button with the Japanese characters and the N until it asks you to pick your installation location. choose where you want to install it. It will then ask you something I was not sure what it was but I selected Yes I think it was saying if I was sure I wanted to use a different install location. It will then take you to a screen with a check box, that asks if you want to make a desktop shortcut. If you don't unchecked it and select the N button again. It will install and then let you know it was successful.
  2. Next Download and install Append 1 & 2. this will basically install itself.
  3. Next you need to download and install Append 3. This is basically a Side quest chapter and will install much like a separate game. I just put the install directory in a folder in the same directory as the game.
  4. Next install the update 2.0. This will install similarly to Append 1 & 2.
  5. Download and unpack the Zap Interface Translation Patch. Once it is unpacked take everything inside the folder and overwrite you installation directory. If you have chosen NOT to install 2.0 for some odd reason: DO NOT copy over the following files: (SO018.AGF & SO017.AGF). You WILL however need to copy over SO017-1.0.AGF and rename it once copied over to SO017.AGF.
  6. Next if you want to install the dialog translation download NekoHen TL patch. ( ***** IMPORTANT ****** you will only need ONE of these files DO NOT COPY OVER THEM ALL.) you will have 3 archives inside the unpacked folder the one you want to unpack is verita-dia-v100. Again ONLY copy over this one.
  7. Once you have done all this I strongly recommend you download the DCFix patch. It is simple to install just take everything in the archive and move it into your installation directory and overwrite the files.
  8. If you use the DCFix patch, you should use the AGE PATCH.exe for now on to launch the game.

This is what I did to install the game and it worked fine for me. I hope these steps help everyone have a smoother installation. Feel free to ask me questions if you need help with anything. :)
So I'm a but confused on step 5. Where do I overwrite? What is the installation directory?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Ikusa megami series was my most fav VN ever.I played this game long ago.Its continuation after ikusa megami zero.10/10 story/gameplay/characters.My fav char beside the celica was haishera.Thank you very much for uploading this gem.Can't wait for Tenbin no la dea.Which is its sequel. :)

Reactions: Namco15

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Took matters into my hands, so patched and included everything
=> Chrome might say DS fix is a virus or sth :illuminati:

DOWNLOAD
Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm trying to download this game, but I have no idea what your talking about in step 1.
this
1579189568346.png

then mount the iso image and run setup.exe and follow the instructions (AKA push the button with the N on it)

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Took matters into my hands, so patched and included everything
=> Chrome might say DS fix is a virus or sth :illuminati:

DOWNLOAD
Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -
Possible to add a mediafire option? All those upload sites are shady as hell

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Possible to add a mediafire option? All those upload sites are shady as hell
We have a huge list of file hosts that are approved and safe and we only upload to those.
I don't have a mediafire account to upload to, but out of these 5 has a 5sec wait and high download speed.

Reactions: superelmo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote