Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Took matters into my hands, so patched and included everything
=> Chrome might say DS fix is a virus or sth :illuminati:

DOWNLOAD
Patched
(3.92GB)
Win: - - - -
tried to follow silentce's guide, but ended up hitting a wall at the DCFIX part,,,
thankfully i saw this fully patched and sorted version :).

cheers for the work you put into doing this,
i was about to give up and ask if someone could patch it all for me.

so yeah thanks.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
use 7zip. Winrar is garbage.
thankfully i can across the patched version KRU did :).
looking forward to playing this, i came across this after i found alchemy meister :D

if the full patched version has the append dlc in it like decker2 asks this will be even better :D

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 518020

Does anyone know what it says? It pops up every like 5 minutes. Closing it closes the game, and although saying yes makes it go away, it just comes back.

I literally just finished Zero last night. Thought, "wow, what impeccable timing!" But that Engrish, omg. I think I can understand Haishera... its like the Hot Shots food scene right? Didnt know you could use a loaf of bread that way.

Or maybe I should wait a year or two and pray someone touches the translation up a bit...

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Silentce 's guide is pretty straightforward and easy enough to understand, if you cannot do it then you can use the pre-packaged version that is on page 5.

As for those who use locale emulator, you have 2 ways of installing the game.

Way 1: Change your system locale and install the game while following Silentce's guide. ( which is actually the easiest way, you just have to restart you PC twice, once for japanese -> install game then once more to revert your locale to the default language then use the Locale Emulator to run the game. )

Way 2: Use the locale emulator to install the game , simply right click the .exe and select locale emulator -> run as japanese. There's no need to use admin. ( this does not require you to change your system locale and this is what i have done. )

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Alright well I've given the game a cursory look since getting all the install stuff done. I have no idea really of what's happening, unfortunately. I like how the gameplay seems and I of course like the look of the characters but half the stuff still seems to be in Japanese text and the bits I can read are pretty difficult to make sense of. Bit of a shame since I'm sure even translating this much with a machine takes some effort to put together. I mean I got to the first scene with the catgirl and all she kept saying was "pickpocket" a lot. xD I'd enjoy a fully unlocked gallery for now, I do enjoy the Eushully scenes/art/girls/etc but if I want to enjoy the story and gameplay I'm not sure this is it for now. :(

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
When I downloaded the 4 gb file from the overview those were the files I got
Brother, going through what the OP and what Silentce generously compiled as instructions is clearly above your paygrade.
Tell me, why not just DL the already pre-patched version uploaded by KRU? You know, the one that has been mentioned quite a few times even on *this* page of the thread...

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Brother, going through what the OP and what Silentce generously compiled as instructions is clearly above your paygrade.
Tell me, why not just DL the already pre-patched version uploaded by KRU? You know, the one that has been mentioned quite a few times even on *this* page of the thread...
I did try that, but no matter what I did with the pre-patched version everything was in corrupt letters and nothing worked.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
And so we come full-circle...

[Sidenote: That. Fucking. DropMeFiles. Link. WTF. Got me the 3.9GB download in UNDER 2 minutes!! Moar of that host, I tell yee! MOAR!! xD]
[Sidenote2: Eff me. Somehow my damned (previous) post got to be the first in Page 8 - even though it was posted in Page 7, and was there even after refresh... Nice. My last sentence means literally bullshit now... lol]

I just downloaded the prepatched one from KRU's post (thx!), unpacked it, and ran it in Japanese emulated locale with AGE.exe using the most recent version of Locale Emulator (yes, if you didn't know, it's a software; look it up).
When I tried running it without emulation, I got this:
1579231553113.png
Sincerely hope that was all there is to it...
So try it with Locale Emulator, pweease.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I downloaded Locale Emulator and with that I was able to get it running, but everything is in Japanese. Is there a way to change that?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote