ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Almost, from the ending "(Bad end 1: princess becomes an absolute mind broken slut) " i have 7/10 CG of when the princess meets the Hero. Based on the CG list that i saw in another page, i think that she ends up corrupting the hero or something like that.
There is also this other post from someone else that has the branching routes for the chapter. The scenes are listed (although not described but the type of ending for the princess are in blue, you could try to infer what route to take from that)
https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusa-megami-zero-eushully.987/post-2858530

ale137

Apr 11, 2020
There is also this other post from someone else that has the branching routes for the chapter. The scenes are listed (although not described but the type of ending for the princess are in blue, you could try to infer what route to take from that)
https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusa-megami-zero-eushully.987/post-2858530
Ok, now i understans that things like p2-12 are the scene in the recollection. Bad news for me that there is no path leading to p2-13 that is missing ;(
Why does your guide says that it shows everything but the 13? Whats the issue with that one?

ale137

Apr 11, 2020
OK, with the guide you gave me and this:
I was able to finish it.
Thank you.

Reactions: vosake

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
all time when i try to sue age patch i get error that my patch cant finde windhook.dll even if he is in game folder

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
This is the third game Ikusa Megami MEMORIA or Tenbin no La DEA take place after the second game
Game:
excuse this the third game translated everything like the ZERO and the VERITA or just the interface??, I don't get the English patch anywhere confirm me if it's just the interface :)

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
i got an error and i cant hear any voices, someone knows what to do?
edit: nvm it was just me

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
god damnit I'm pretty good at these games but this is ridiculously hard. How the hell do I beat the Cursed spear ghost.

edit: ok nvm.. I didn't want to resort to grinding, but getting the lvl 3 lightning spell helped.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Is the routes with the princess just for this chapter or will it affect the final outcome and endings later on?
It only affect the chapters where you play Haishera. The rest of the game and Selika's story are unaffected. Since this is an origin story they didnt have the option to make several endings.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It only affect the chapters where you play Haishera. The rest of the game and Selika's story are unaffected. Since this is an origin story they didnt have the option to make several endings.
Ic, thanks. Is the map of Omer just a convenience thing or is it needed to unlock some items? I went with the "good ending" route but trained the princess. It looks like the difference is just getting the map or not.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Ic, thanks. Is the map of Omer just a convenience thing or is it needed to unlock some items? I went with the "good ending" route but trained the princess. It looks like the difference is just getting the map or not.
Sorry I cant remember it's been too long since I've done it.
The only major difference I can remember is whether or not you recruit Amdoshias since she can be a party member.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry I cant remember it's been too long since I've done it.
The only major difference I can remember is whether or not you recruit Amdoshias since she can be a party member.
thanks for the answers. I got one last question. I was in Omer mountain maybe BF2 or something and i got a random prompt that let me pick between "fight" and "hide and wait." I chose fight, and it went to some boss fight against a big dragon/tiger thing that one shot all my guys. I could never get this guy to show up again. Any idea what this was about?

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
thanks for the answers. I got one last question. I was in Omer mountain maybe BF2 or something and i got a random prompt that let me pick between "fight" and "hide and wait." I chose fight, and it went to some boss fight against a big dragon/tiger thing that one shot all my guys. I could never get this guy to show up again. Any idea what this was about?
That's a Hagure Magin, this is a random boss that has bigger chance appearing when you have low control over the map (the gauge on the top right). Killing them yield good loot as far as I remember but are not essential, you usually can get it some other way. Most people would not find one in their gamethrough since the probability when you have nomal control is very low.
There are a few in the game.If you want to spawn one try staying on top of a heal feather and ring the bell hundreds of times. It can be pretty boring though.

• Red Heart

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That's a Hagure Magin, this is a random boss that has bigger chance appearing when you have low control over the map (the gauge on the top right). Killing them yield good loot as far as I remember but are not essential, you usually can get it some other way. Most people would not find one in their gamethrough since the probability when you have nomal control is very low.
There are a few in the game.If you want to spawn one try staying on top of a heal feather and ring the bell hundreds of times. It can be pretty boring though.
Got another question... What do we do about those statues of various weapon types? They never do anything.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Got another question... What do we do about those statues of various weapon types? They never do anything.
They contain the ultimate weapons of each type, If I remember well to unlock one you need to own a copy of every weapon of the corresponding type.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
oh damn... so it can be missed if you didn't buy all the weapons before they are removed from shops?

Also can you explain the speed mechanics? Some testing with Mel Tina and those other acc that increase action speed doesn't seem to do anything. Charge time and recovery seems unaffected.

Last edited:

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
oh damn... so it can be missed if you didn't buy all the weapons before they are removed from shops?

Also can you explain the speed mechanics? Some testing with Mel Tina and those other acc that increase action speed doesn't seem to do anything. Charge time and recovery seems unaffected.
Basically there are hidden stats that increase action speed/recovery time for spells and physical actions but there is a cap under which you cant go (cant have instantenous actions). It's possible that your base stats already allow you to reach the cap which makes mel tina useless.
Try to find a spell/technique in the menu that require something like 10-15 frames to cast. Equip the item and see if there is any change. From memory the cap for most actions is something like 5/5 or 5/6

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes