ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
yeah special mode is a fan service that is only realistically possible after finishing the main game

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Where I can find rest of the series games of ikusa-megami?

I search almost 1h for "Ikusa Megami MEMORIA" and "Ikusa Megami Verita" but I have no luck can anyone tell me where I can get this 2?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I can't find walkthrough on this game and I wonder why?

I find only Prologue

Last edited:

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
I can't find walkthrough on this game and I wonder why?

I find only Prologue
here is a complete walkthrough. use google translate. you can find the walkthrough for verita aswell.

Reactions: -FibaG-

ziom1234a

Sep 16, 2017
I get error popping our every 3 minutes i have japanese locale and i used patch i also tried setting it to compatibility mode with windows vista and xp and this still didnt help i would appreciate any help

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
I get error popping our every 3 minutes i have japanese locale and i used patch i also tried setting it to compatibility mode with windows vista and xp and this still didnt help i would appreciate any help
You usually need to reinstall the game with format + location + admin set to japanese (try to restart after changin locale and before installing the game).

Reactions: ziom1234a

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
You usually need to reinstall the game with format + location + admin set to japanese (try to restart after changin locale and before installing the game).
I'm having the same problem, but what do you mean reinstall the game, there is nothing to install? You just unpack the winrar, and there's a single exe file named age.exe and when you hit it the game just runs.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Found the patch.. Didnt see it on the frontpage as it was attached and not posted as they usually are

Last edited:

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
I'm having the same problem, but what do you mean reinstall the game, there is nothing to install? You just unpack the winrar, and there's a single exe file named age.exe and when you hit it the game just runs.
Ah yes it's possible, I always installed the game from the disks, I didnt know the files to download here are preinstalled files.

ziom1234a

Sep 16, 2017
well in the end i completed the game with window popping up despite this i still really like the game looking forward to playing verita

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so how good is the translation anyway? is it good enough to enjoy or is it just terrible MT again? ( i saw it was edited so not sure how well it was done)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes