ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
I dont remember, I know there is one key you can get by finishing all the arena fights but I'm not sure it's the yellow one.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
I got the green and red already, so it must be the yellow one. Time to grind i guess. I can't even beat the S class arena.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
In the end, I finished the game without completing the arena because it was freaking hard lol. Damn, what a great game. I love all about it. Well, except one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the second game (Ikusa Megami Verita) also has a decent translation like this one?

U

User_32285

In the end, I finished the game without completing the arena because it was freaking hard lol. Damn, what a great game. I love all about it. Well, except one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the second game (Ikusa Megami Verita) also has a decent translation like this one?
sadly no.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry but I didnt translate Verita, I translated Ikusa Megami Zero to show to one of my friends why I was always enthusiastically waiting for the next Eushully game. He didnt get it because the only image he had of Eushully games was Kamidori Alchemy Meister (the only other fully translated Eushully game so far, by a translator much more proficient in Japanese than I am too). The game is not bad in itself. The game system that is, because the story is average leaning toward mediocre.

For me Eushully games was represented by the Ikusa megami series and a few very nice games with high focus on the story and Kamidori wasnt representative of what they could do. So I decided to share Zero with him since it was probably the game with the most impact.

I wanted to translate Verita but he started travelling around the world and wouldnt have time to play it anyways so I didnt see the point, I was busy with my thesis on top of that.

Reactions: chivetheloverz

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
wait, what? so you're the one who translated Ikusa Megami Zero??
so i've been guided by the translator himself OMG. what a great translation by the way man. i know it wasnt easy. damn you're legend.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
wait, what? so you're the one who translated Ikusa Megami Zero??
so i've been guided by the translator himself OMG. what a great translation by the way man. i know it wasnt easy. damn you're legend.
I am which was actually why knew enough to guide you, because I had to redo the game several times to do it (and the chapters 6-7 maybe 8 times in a row). And thank you.

I terms of translation what I did is probably something like 80-85% accurate, the rest I filled in ways that made sense for me and could fit with the rest of the story. The main issue I had was that I understand spoken Jap best but older Eushully games only have female voice acting, so it was a bit hard and I needed to help myself with a machine trad.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
here is the link for the Second game ikusa megami VERITA
the game+Update+translations: (only the Mega is still working)
Translations:
Guide:

After install the game (size is 5.8GB) install Append, Update then extract the translation, to avoid error put AGE patch on game file
IMPORTANT when install Verita Append02 it have some Bug and can mess up more translations because it adds new weapon, new Characters, Quest. EXTRACT verita-text-v201.zip first then verita-dia-v100.zip to game file DON'T extract verita-int-v101 and the second link translations in bottom are the old version but all interface are translated not like v201 because some file are missing so it needed that's missing file your can get it from old version" zap-ikusa-megami-verita-interface-v101" extract all but skip the existed file. Sorry if my explaining are confusing because the translations file are mess up and the English text are little bad, still depending on how good your are in English not like Memoria have a little Better translations
Just finished Ikusa Megami Zero. Now I'm trying to install Verita from the link you provided. I notice there is "lunchbox" image file. What is it? Do I need to install that too?

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
I am which was actually why knew enough to guide you, because I had to redo the game several times to do it (and the chapters 6-7 maybe 8 times in a row). And thank you.

I terms of translation what I did is probably something like 80-85% accurate, the rest I filled in ways that made sense for me and could fit with the rest of the story. The main issue I had was that I understand spoken Jap best but older Eushully games only have female voice acting, so it was a bit hard and I needed to help myself with a machine trad.
I see. That's too bad. It would be awesome if you decide to do the translate for Ikusa Megami series. You translated the game just for him/her, must be a special person. :) I remember playing Ikusa Megami Zero with the machine translation it was horrible. That's what made me stopped playing.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
The lunchbox is the append disc I think, if you want the fanservice bonuses you can install it.

For Verita the append bonuses are, somewhere in the game, access to 2 additionnal characters from Himegari (Lili as a play char and Emilio as a support char) as well as access to the dungeon of the lasy-ass or something of the sort. In eushully games it usually yields a cursed item that is so overpowered that you usually dont even think about removing it.

And, yes I have very few friends but if it gives us inspiration for role playing scenarios and campains I can go to great lengths. And the Ikusa megami series is just perfect to pick up interesting characters.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just finished Ikusa Megami Zero. Now I'm trying to install Verita from the link you provided. I notice there is "lunchbox" image file. What is it? Do I need to install that too?
Seriously why did I even upload all that for you? The Lunchbox disk contains bonus stuff like append 1, the wall maps, BG Trilogy (an EP 0-3 VN). That's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: vosake

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
Seriously why did I even upload all that for you? The Lunchbox disk contains bonus stuff like append 1, the wall maps, BG Trilogy (an EP 0-3 VN). That's about it.
No, no, actually I installed yours but then I notice supreme squidward has a file which doesn't exist in your uploads (lunchbox). I didn't know it was the same as append 1. And you uploaded append 3 and the patch 2 which is what I needed.
Since you are here may I ask about NekoHen Machine TL? I'm a bit confused. In the instruction you said only extract dialogue patch (verita-dia-v100), but in the NekoHen notes, I'm supposed to extract all files. Which one should I do?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No, no, actually I installed yours but then I notice supreme squidward has a file which doesn't exist in your uploads (lunchbox). I didn't know it was the same as append 1. And you uploaded append 3 and the patch 2 which is what I needed.
Since you are here may I ask about NekoHen Machine TL? I'm a bit confused. In the instruction you said only extract dialogue patch (verita-dia-v100), but in the NekoHen notes, I'm supposed to extract all files. Which one should I do?
Well you could install all the files but that would make Zaps interface TL redundant (which I think is better), as it says in the notes for NekHens TL the translation is split into 3 archives, so if you follow my instructions you will get zaps interface tl and nekos dialogue machine tl.

Reactions: kemambut

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
On a side note, since you mention verita-dia-v100 it means that you got the machine trad .rar files from Nekohen (you probably have another called verita-text-v100 or something.
Since Nekohen went down a long time ago do you mind uploading them in some rapid free host? I dont want to download the entire 2Gb and go through layers and layers of "disable your addblock" messages just to get 2 files that weight like 10Mb added together.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
On a side note, since you mention verita-dia-v100 it means that you got the machine trad .rar files from Nekohen (you probably have another called verita-text-v100 or something.
Since Nekohen went down a long time ago do you mind uploading them in some rapid free host? I dont want to download the entire 2Gb and go through layers and layers of "disable your addblock" messages just to get 2 files that weight like 10Mb added together.
They are all available here (NekoHen Machine TL Patches) - https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusa-megami-verita.29498/post-1854028

Reactions: H.ERO

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
Well you could install all the files but that would make Zaps interface TL redundant (which I think is better), as it says in the notes for NekHens TL the translation is split into 3 archives, so if you follow my instructions you will get zaps interface tl and nekos dialogue machine tl.
I see, thank you. So I should get the best translation possible by following your instruction. Even though I can barely understand the dialogues in the game. And I noticed the extra stories aren't translated, hope I'm not missing much by not playing those extras.
One more thing, where can I access the BG Trilogy (an EP 0-3 VN)?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I see, thank you. So I should get the best translation possible by following your instruction. Even though I can barely understand the dialogues in the game. And I noticed the extra stories aren't translated, hope I'm not missing much by not playing those extras.
One more thing, where can I access the BG Trilogy (an EP 0-3 VN)?
Easier to understand than the dialogue being in Japanese though right because that's all you would have got with just the Zap Interface patch, hopefully someone gives the NekoHen dialogue translation a little cleanup, edit, and qc at some point but for now that's the best there is available. Regarding BG Trilogy if you want it I have added it to my post for you, it is also in Japanese though.

Reactions: kemambut and H.ERO

superjo22

Jan 9, 2018
I'm probably doing something wrong because I can't even get past the first fight, I can only deal 1dmg and every character gets 1 shot!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes