RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
This game isn't completed, since they say the next build will complete the temple and there isn't going to be another build.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone list each character and their relationship to the MC, so that I can give them the appropriate titles.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi there, has anybody found out something new in this release from 5.0. It seems for me there isn't anything!
Only all the guys argued about cheat function are complete right. From this version cheat function patreons only!

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
Mastercheat: DEBMEN
I've read it, thank you. But in the game, you go to the Ingame Menu, you go on Cheats, then you have to log in into Patreon, then you get a Code, if you enter it the games says something like "you have pledging 0, you have to pledge to enter this area"

I say it in other words: Where you have to enter this "Mastercheat"?

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
lol the Rae morality increase is to be implemented so while i think it is very complete there are still a few pieces that look like they were lost

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
So after going through the thread to see if I can find a solution i'm gonna have to ask for online help,
I downloaded this game on 8th July 2019 from the OP on 1st page so I assume I have the most up to date version.
after completing the 1st "quest" and going to sleep the screen goes black and I get this message:-

TypeError
Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined.

I've tried reloading but not re-downloading because I want to see if there is a better solution.

any ideas?

Don Ramon

Aug 30, 2019
[CITA = "Mario4don, publicación: 2118807, miembro: 1090247"]
Alguien sabe cómo cambiar el idioma del juego, porque changlog muestra que el juego tiene 6 idiomas diferentes, pero no puedo ver la opción de selección de idioma en ningún lado.
Y alguien puede explicar con mayor precisión dónde y cómo usar trucos, ¿qué es el código (Mastercheat: DEBMEN) que se da en OP?
[/ CITAR]
entrar a WWW, luego a DATA, borras la carpeta ENG y cambias el nombre del idioma elegido por ENG
EJEMPLO: SI QUIERES ESPAÑOL... a la carpeta SPAN cambiar el nombre por ENG

DJohnny

Jul 26, 2018
The game is not finished and full of bugs, especially on the quest update part. The sex animations are low quality. I spent like 3 hours and got stuck to a quest where I had to go through a gate. When I tried to enter it, poof "This part is not developed yet".... Please change the status to abandoned.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes