RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
Question: Game says you're the son of someone but it also claims to have a female protagonist, can you choose your character in this game?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This seemed like it was interesting enough to try, but turns out the English is so cringy it's not even funny. Can't really recommend to anyone interested in a story and since it's an RPG maker game, it's just not worth slogging through to get to the actual content.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
0.3.5 to version 0.5 final release with no change logs between. Havent played this before is it a long story ?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Question: Game says you're the son of someone but it also claims to have a female protagonist, can you choose your character in this game?
I'd like to know this too. the tags list both female and male protagonist.

EDIT: I'm gonna say yes as this is in the changelogs
Added dinner adult Ann scene for male gameplay
- Added dinner adult Ann scene for female gameplay

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, you choose are you son or daughter of some guy. You can play as male or female.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Sure this is the final release, but can anyone confirm if this is actually completed or abandoned? The version number and the changelog hints towards abandoned. Something tells me the game isn't complete considering they just recently started developing the female protag story variants and then all a sudden bam final version.

Nov 2, 2017
Sure this is the final release, but can anyone confirm if this is actually completed or abandoned? The version number and the changelog hints towards abandoned. Something tells me the game isn't complete considering they just recently started developing the female protag story variants and then all a sudden bam final version.
id like to have confirmation that it's abandoned also, cuz I played it and it is for sure not complete.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, on their pages (patreon. itchio) it's named as "Final version".

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
OK SO GAME IS COMPLETE..... IN NPC STATS...IT SHOWS NOT PREGNANT....IS IMPREGNATION AN OPTION???
seems like all the sex he pulls out

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game is officialy completed. They decided to stop working on it and instead of abandoning it, they made one last fast update to wrap things as much as possible and to finish it, and that's why it looks like incompleted.

Reactions: JustRunningThrow

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
If you have doubts, check the patreon page. There's a cute link in the OP.
Check what exactly? Every single post is locked behind a paywall, and the description just talks about his new game.
Game is officialy completed. They decided to stop working on it and instead of abandoning it, they made one last fast update to wrap things as much as possible and to finish it, and that's why it looks like incompleted.
If it was completed, the storyline would be wrapped up, and there would be no placeholder content. What you just described is them abandoning it.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes