RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, so I've been playing around with the latest version (4.0 I believe) and have reached a stumbling point. I have got passed the masked assain in the Ghost village, figured out the harbour scene, followed it through to the second village in the past and won the next fight but past that nothing. Gonna start again and do what I did originally (been playing all day now) and hope for some further progression but going corruption all the way, see how it turns out.

Reactions: XdnaX and Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, so I've been playing around with the latest version (4.0 I believe) and have reached a stumbling point. I have got passed the masked assain in the Ghost village, figured out the harbour scene, followed it through to the second village in the past and won the next fight but past that nothing. Gonna start again and do what I did originally (been playing all day now) and hope for some further progression but going corruption all the way, see how it turns out.
Do you really have 4.0? Please send a personal Message to Muff diver (look at the first page). I think he will explain to you how to upload it. We all are desperately looking for the new version because we all stuck at the bug of 3.6. We than can help you with your problem for shure

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah will do, downloading the zip file again as I'm also having a save problem (think I deleted a part thinking I didn't need it), hopefully it'll help everyone. PS remind me of how to blackmail the maid again? Did it the first time round but forgot when I restarted.

Reactions: XdnaX and Jogy1959

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I chose to play as female and still get called son and sir.. I then go outside and every few steps I take I get attacked by clowns and kids with slingshots.
Lemme ehh.. let's just put this game in the trashcan and go back to watching cat video's on youtube. :FeelsBadMan:

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
I chose to play as female and still get called son and sir.. I then go outside and every few steps I take I get attacked by clowns and kids with slingshots.
Lemme ehh.. let's just put this game in the trashcan and go back to watching cat video's on youtube. :FeelsBadMan:
Go into the cheat menu(for code check page 1) under the battle cheats tab and turn off random encounters. That would solve your problems with getting attacked all the time at least.

vultron

May 19, 2018
That main menu music hahahahahahahaha

Tbh though I would totally reject this Illuminati thing if it was me I'm not deciding the fate of an entire society that's way too much power for one person. lmao

vultron

May 19, 2018
This character is kind of an idiot who just keeps doing what everyone else tells him/her to do even when there is zero reason to trust those people.

- Finds unknown girl in cage
- Girl claims to know where your dad is
- Takes you to cult looking tower
- Tells you to drink chalice of what appears to be blood.
- You trust everything she says with hardly any questions

How does any of that make sense? Who the hell would just drink blood because some random girl said to?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Well you aren't suppose to go outside you are suppose to do the quests in the mansion and if I recall none of them take you outside.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah I think I'm done with this game literally zero logic in it this game doesn't even have a morality system it just pretends to and the sex scenes only exist for the sake of existing they make no sense at all drink some blood because random girl claims it'll help find your dad then fuck her for no apparent reason with a strap on that you never actually had before.

Next time trying writing a game that makes some god damn sense even little bit of sense jesus christ

U

User_130505

I was just about to download this and try it.
The concept is great.
If the banner is an example of the CG artwork it would be outstanding.
But
Then I saw the 1980's Donkey Kong video game graphics in the sample pictures.
I really hate those games, but, I hope that others enjoy it.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Do you really have 4.0? Please send a personal Message to Muff diver (look at the first page). I think he will explain to you how to upload it. We all are desperately looking for the new version because we all stuck at the bug of 3.6. We than can help you with your problem for shure
thanks you are our hero

Reactions: RichardPMK
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes