RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
any one else getting the quest log stuck showing used tower gate after the first fight with the unknown warrior, then getting stuck when going to the town the manuscript mentions after the fight in harbor?

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
any one else getting the quest log stuck showing used tower gate after the first fight with the unknown warrior, then getting stuck when going to the town the manuscript mentions after the fight in harbor?
That's a bug affecting everyone with 0.3.5 version on patreon a new version is released 0.3.6 with fix and more quests but we don't have an update here for now

Edit----- i created a request thread here

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
That's a bug affecting everyone with 0.3.5 version on patreon a new version is released 0.3.6 with fix and more quests but we don't have an update here for now

Edit----- i created a request thread here
The beta version didn't have a fix, you would still get stuck in the bush at the same part. The basic version is also out now but it looks to be the same as the beta (i.e. not fixed) and telling them about it has produced nothing. I first told them about it 3 weeks ago hoping this version would be fixed, but when i started a new game on the beta version it hadn't been so I posted about it again and still got no reply.

Reactions: XdnaX

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Tag says male and female prog.
But description mentions you playing a guy.
And the images support that.
What's witht he FemProg tag then?

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
So does this update include decent amount of content?, i cant really tell from the changelog aside from the creator adding alot of different locations.

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 96655
Overview:
In this game you are the son of one of the richest families in the world. In an ode between corruption, sex, money, and success you must reach the tops of the secret society and choose the destiny of humanity.
Game Info:
Updated
: 15 July 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship
: No
Version: 0.3.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change log:

Mastercheat: DEBMEN
Download:
Win/Linux - - -
Mac - - -
Android - - -

View attachment 96656 View attachment 96657 View attachment 96658 View attachment 96659

whats in this version? can anyone pls tell?

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you very very much, waited so long so lets see if we can now pass the tree ;-).

Btw.: Can I use my old saves?
According to the post above that bug is still not fixed in this version i.e., 0.3.6 but it has been fixed in the new alpha which will release on 1st August so we gonna have to wait a month more to get past that tree unless someone shares the fixed build early

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
According to the post above that bug is still not fixed in this version i.e., 0.3.6 but it has been fixed in the new alpha which will release on 1st August so we gonna have to wait a month more to get past that tree unless someone shares the fixed build early
But Muffi does what he can doesn't he?

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
I am stuck at The Hideout quest. The objective tells me to go to the Tower's gate but when i pass it and go to the ruined village nothing happens.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes