RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 96655
Overview:
In this game you are the son of one of the richest families in the world. In an ode between corruption, sex, money, and success you must reach the tops of the secret society and choose the destiny of humanity.
Game Info:
Updated
: 05 June 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship
: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change log:

Mastercheat: DEBMEN
Download:
Win/Linux - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android - - - - - -
View attachment 96656 View attachment 96657 View attachment 96658 View attachment 96659
so none of them will hang my pc or contain any virus?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
so none of them will hang my pc or contain any virus?
we constantly check the files before upload. The chance to take a virus from a file in the OP is really low. However you download the files at your own risk.

Reactions: Muff Diver

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
we constantly check the files before upload. The chance to take a virus from a file in the OP is really low. However you download the files at your own risk.
are there any walkthroughs and cheats for this?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
again all the info about a game are in the first post. The game has a cheat system. The code is in the OP.

Reactions: Muff Diver

onedown

Mar 6, 2018
error on android port. something audio, scene and manymore. annoying click try again to play this game

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Its the 1 we have but i believe no it not, as soon as we have it u have it.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

So currently I'm stuck at a part of game naming "The Hideout"
So what i did i come back in real world via the time gate and got a phone call that Daniel mom has been kidnapped so i went to the construction site and saved mom after anal then came back home and then i went to church talked with father amolis and Daniel asked for help father amolis said that he will help but he will ask daniel to do something in return and said to go home i went to home i found father ebils (whatever his name is) and he said the house in under church's protection and then after a few talk he left and then i went back again to church and talked with father amolis he said he need help and asked me to go downstairs in inside Church i went all the way down to church and in a room there was another time door when i click on it it gave me 2 more skills and then nothing I'm stuck now quests are stuck at " the hideout"
I went to the southern tower in ancient Time but still no luck idk now what i have to do
Any help?

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 96655
Overview:
In this game you are the son of one of the richest families in the world. In an ode between corruption, sex, money, and success you must reach the tops of the secret society and choose the destiny of humanity.
Game Info:
Updated
: 05 June 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship
: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English

Genre
:

Installation:
Change log:

Mastercheat: DEBMEN
Download:
Win/Linux - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android - - - - - -
View attachment 96656 View attachment 96657 View attachment 96658 View attachment 96659
does anyone know how can i get lilia scenes or tell me where to find her? pls and can anyone explain me DEBMEN cheatcode?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
again all the info about a game are in the first post. The game has a cheat system. The code is in the OP.
There is written something as Mastercheat: debmen on first post but what does that mean and how the cheat works is not mentioned there.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
DEBMEN just opens the Debug Menu in the cheat menu of the options screen. Code hasn't changed with 0.3.5

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
DEBMEN just opens the Debug Menu in the cheat menu of the options screen. Code hasn't changed with 0.3.5
so the code is still DEBMEN. Removed it because was told if it was still the same or not

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Excuse me the OP says version 0.3.5 but change logs shows 0.3.2 version?
Is this game version 0.3.2 or 0.3.5?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Excuse me the OP says version 0.3.5 but change logs shows 0.3.2 version?
Is this game version 0.3.2 or 0.3.5?
no change log has been found, YES its 0.3.5. Been checked just we don't have a change log yet for it is all.

Reactions: XdnaX

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everybody! I stuck in the Quest "Clues in the tower!!" I thint I had searched everything in the tower, but I can't find anything. Has anybody a hint for me?
Thanks in advance for your help

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everybody! I stuck in the Quest "Clues in the tower!!" I thint I had searched everything in the tower, but I can't find anything. Has anybody a hint for me?
Thanks in advance for your help
Oh sorry for that request. finally i found that the red carpet on the left side of the tower isn't blocked. Hope that someone, who will be as blind as me, can use this help

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes