RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Seriously - it's the room with all the books - left side of house. And seriously - cheat codes are not posted here yet as they are a higher level Patreon bonus. Subscribe if you want them. And search the thread for answers - upper right of this screen, select search word and this thread only, etc etc...I found this info just by doing that...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP + Change log
added Mastercheat: DEBMEN

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
What s up with that bambi oO

i m so irritated by this! and confused... and you i m loosing sleep o_O cause of BAMBI

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Chrome blocked the download link from Lewd... but allowed it from Doko. Is there a difference?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So I'm at the quest where you have to find the hideout by entering the tower gate.

I assume that is the one that takes you to the destroyed town again.. but nothing happens there? If that's not where I'm supposed to be where is the tower gate?
Same. Can't figure out if it's where the current version ends, a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Chrome blocked the download link from Lewd... but allowed it from Doko. Is there a difference?
Check what security settings and addons you have. McAfee got it's web advisor loaded on my FF and tried to block me from downloading from Lewd...too slow to stop the save as pop up ;)
A scan with McAfee proper (not it's community driven web shite) and Malwarebytes showed the download was fine. Some checkers don't like sites even if the only issue is their certificate is out of date.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Seriously - it's the room with all the books - left side of house. And seriously - cheat codes are not posted here yet as they are a higher level Patreon bonus. Subscribe if you want them. And search the thread for answers - upper right of this screen, select search word and this thread only, etc etc...I found this info just by doing that...
Were is the fucking library in this fucking house ?! She is not at the left side of the house because there is only basement with diary !

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if end of content or bugged...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also noticed that the Lodge's "assignments" are insane... get 5 of a random weapon, which in my case was usually the 7k super rifle ($35,000 assignment). Then there will be one where the MC has to give $500, and he complains that it's a lot of money. I realize these assignments and the roles have no impact on the story, but to have the mechanic in place but so incredibly unbalanced is very disconcerting. /rant

Guess the update was nice, though I think it was just the short sequence with Mom.

Hainda

Nov 28, 2017
What do i do in the secret passage of the house?... i placed one emblem how to get another?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
What do i do in the secret passage of the house?... i placed one emblem how to get another?
One emblem is in the house somewhere (one of the chests in the first room of the basement, maybe?) and the other is in one of the broken barrels in the same area as the statues where you put the first one.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes