RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, Muff Diver, I looked into the code to check if the cheat had been changed myself.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
a hint for all that stuck in the hideout…. sorry dont know how to hide a spoiler …. go at night to the Harbor

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
I have found the parchemin in the harbour... I went into the village near the tower and there I am stuck. I can't move, open the menu. What can I do?
Thank u for your help

Reactions: Jogy1959

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I have found the parchemin in the harbour... I went into the village near the tower and there I am stuck. I can't move, open the menu. What can I do?
Thank u for your help
I don't know either, as soon as I walk into the town past the tower MC walks into a bush in front robed guys and gets locked in place.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Ditto with getting stuck in a bush after entering the village. Tried it twice to make sure, have my save just before going in now, at least. I wonder if it's something dumb like the MC's supposed to be starting from the path entrance, walk forward 2 squares, then up 3 squares, but then the dev later changed the start point and forgot about the pathing...

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Ditto with getting stuck in a bush after entering the village. Tried it twice to make sure, have my save just before going in now, at least. I wonder if it's something dumb like the MC's supposed to be starting from the path entrance, walk forward 2 squares, then up 3 squares, but then the dev later changed the start point and forgot about the pathing...
Please is there any help??? Sorry but it makes no sense, to see what new adventures are in the new version, when we all stuck because of this bug in the middle of the game.

I think I'm not the only one desperately waiting for a solution!

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Cool thanks mate will add to Op
Hello Muff Drive Half God of the Sexgames universe. Please tell us why do you praise the change log when we all stuck in a serious bug that doesn´t let us see the new advances in the game. Please don't become angry but shouldn't be your task too, to tell this guy first to correct his algorithms that the game is playable? Sorry if i am too strong in my expressions I am a German nerd and not used to speak in the diplomatic style English speaking guys used to. But I see no game I'm playing where problems like that are so ignored

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Np i understand your frustration with bugs, but its not my place to tell anyone especially Dev's who's game we pirate and also i imagine we frustrate. If you want too do that be my guess, go to the Dev Patreon and explain the bug.

I praise members not change log. By members giving things like change logs etc makes at the uploader/mods etc jobs easier.

Reactions: XdnaX and Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Np i understand your frustration with bugs, but its not my place to tell anyone especially Dev's who's game we pirate and also i imagine we frustrate. If you want too do that be my guess, go to the Dev Patreon and explain the bug.

I praise members not change log. By members giving things like change logs etc makes at the uploader/mods etc jobs easier.
Sorry Muff Diver, I don't want to asperse you for the real good work you do. As you wrote, it was really the frustration. Thanks für your great work here on the board!

Reactions: Muff Diver

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Is there way to find the clues after reading the diary i cant find them and i checked all the book cases? please help

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
When i go back to the village after defeating the warrior's at nightfall i run into a tree automatically. Is this some type of bug or something it is really annoying.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
I see on patreon the version 0.3.6 is released and also there is fix for 0.3.5 version idk what it fixes cause i need to be 10$+ patreon to view that

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
I see on patreon the version 0.3.6 is released and also there is fix for 0.3.5 version idk what it fixes cause i need to be 10$+ patreon to view that
Well that is good to know now we just need to wait for someone to upload it

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Well that is good to know now we just need to wait for someone to upload it
Yes man we have to wait, btw this game is really good it's got potential i really liked it but some bugs spoils the gameplay really badly
Let's hope for an update soon :-D

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Yes man we have to wait, btw this game is really good it's got potential i really liked it but some bugs spoils the gameplay really badly
Let's hope for an update soon :-D
I totally agree man i like some of the other games on this site but most people rush to get them out that the don't check to see if there are bugs in the game but all in all they are very good and I'm happy that there are nice people out there that do this for us.

Reactions: XdnaX
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes