RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yep, the title immediately made me think of

Do we get to use orbital mind control lasers in this game?

Or use (via the American Autoduel Association's subsidiary the Fiendish Flouridators, using their sub-subsidiary) the L-4 Society to mount an attack on the Goldfish Fanciers?
(if you haven't played the board game, this will make absolutely no sense to you).

Couldn't resist. I figured this might make someone (anyone whom has played the board game) chuckle though!

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they aren't out to get you!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yep, the title immediately made me think of

Do we get to use orbital mind control lasers in this game?

Or use (via the American Autoduel Association's subsidiary the Fiendish Flouridators, using their sub-subsidiary) the L-4 Society to mount an attack on the Goldfish Fanciers?
(if you haven't played the board game, this will make absolutely no sense to you).

Couldn't resist. I figured this might make someone (anyone whom has played the board game) chuckle though!

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they aren't out to get you!
just because someone is out to get you doesn't mean you should use it as an excuse to not live life. :p

Jogude

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck in exactly the same place...
After u get Atacked in the Destroyed Town u Fight a Stranger. He will Dropp (i gues) an ID of the Local Hafen (sry english :)). After This u can go in ur "normal" World in the Town and in the South is there the "Star" were u can save ur mom... or not?

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
After u get Atacked in the Destroyed Town u Fight a Stranger. He will Dropp (i gues) an ID of the Local Hafen (sry english :)). After This u can go in ur "normal" World in the Town and in the South is there the "Star" were u can save ur mom... or not?
Ok I saved her but now he says I should get help from lodge but I can't see someone helping me there not past nor in future

Jogude

Feb 9, 2018
Ok I saved her but now he says I should get help from lodge but I can't see someone helping me there not past nor in future
Well i found one Possible way but dont know if its the "right".... Try to talk to the Priest in the church in ur "normal Time"

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
Well i found one Possible way but dont know if its the "right".... Try to talk to the Priest in the church in ur "normal Time"
I did it well, but the job is still sitting, I did a fool, I went back to where I drank a bloody potion, I read the book again; returned my task for the ritual ???:WutFace:

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
So I'm at the quest where you have to find the hideout by entering the tower gate.

I assume that is the one that takes you to the destroyed town again.. but nothing happens there? If that's not where I'm supposed to be where is the tower gate?

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
He does not drink blood near that statue this game is good but annoying to play what should I do now any help please? I can't pass ritual quest

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes