RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody have a clue what to do after fighting against the illus in the village left to the tower and getting a "gift" from the wife after finding the ghost?

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
Still not getting any quest update after getting use the temple gate after preforming the ritual. Don't know what is causing the quest update flag to fail at the point.

Would like to have it so we know what to do after the ghost in the graveyard stage, nothing else seam to work past that point.

If any one knows how many tasks are needed for lodge/church to progress in rank with them that would helpful.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Still not getting any quest update after getting use the temple gate after preforming the ritual. Don't know what is causing the quest update flag to fail at the point.

Would like to have it so we know what to do after the ghost in the graveyard stage, nothing else seam to work past that point.

If any one knows how many tasks are needed for lodge/church to progress in rank with them that would helpful.
I think we are the last still hoping for a clue at this stage. And the avaiable Walkthrough costs 25$ patreon membership, so I think no one here has it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, this is aparently completed now. There are links (to itch.io, it's can be taken for free, it's name your own price) on their patreon for final version 0.5.0.

Sep 20, 2018
When I download a file and then try to extract it, the message states file is damaged :(
Anyone have an idea what to do?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Still nobody out there, who owns the walkthrough and willing to share? I think after all, I only did half of the sidequests till now.
Anybody knows where or what is the "New Location added: Mysterious Island"?
What can I do in the "New Location added: Onibuya's Police Station"?
New Location added: Lodge's Cave -> What can I Do after the last door which is not to open in the current version?
Any Help for the Story with Ann after sex scene. She only answers with hearts and at night she plays with herself and I am told that this is interesting für the future.
Who is the 5th Character I only see ?????? ???????
That are only some of my questions

Reactions: Ninus9

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
(Original Link @Kuroke)
Mirrors
Links: Doko ( ) ( ) Zippy ( ) ( ) NoFile ( ) ( ) SendIT ( ) ( )
Release: 26 Sept 2018
Version: 0.5.0
Platform: Windows, Linux & Mac
Language: English

@Muff Diver

Reactions: jhose15xs
Nov 2, 2017
does anyone know if the number of days you spend in-game mater at all or in any way? don't want to ruin my ending or something else by checking and doing every little thing if so xD

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes