RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If it was completed, the storyline would be wrapped up, and there would be no placeholder content. What you just described is them abandoning it.
You can call it however you want, but they call it "completed". Even if you're not patron, you can see few september posts headlines on their page with words "Final release". Also, on their itchio page it's named as "Final version".
Anyway, bottom line is, they will not work again on it. We can call it completed or abandoned or whatever, this is all what we will get from this game.

Reactions: Davox

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
That's not the point, there's an abandoned header tag for officially abandoned games. This post is currently using the completed header tag and it's very misleading because this isn't a completed game. Final version does not mean completed and I've yet to see the developer say the game is complete. He even gave his final version a version number of 0.5. The developer himself clearly does not consider this final release to be a completed game either.

This is abandoned no matter how you look at it.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is Broken 0.5 final have day error !!!

In the middle of the day, the day is reversed and the example. in the area of wegsel at geiwssens ttel sprigen in the middle of aben just 1 day before. Or spit will also jump over for a day. The events there too are now broken and no longer go by.
From Monday to Sunday is messed up.
If this is not fixed is not playable.

Who like me started over again or old version play away from her your save destroyed

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You can call it however you want, but they call it "completed". Even if you're not patron, you can see few september posts headlines on their page with words "Final release". Also, on their itchio page it's named as "Final version".
Anyway, bottom line is, they will not work again on it. We can call it completed or abandoned or whatever, this is all what we will get from this game.
Guess what regardless if abandoned or completed the last release is the final release, Final does not mean complete it means no more work will be done on it so applies to both. If there is incomplete storyline its incomplete regardless of what developer says. The reason people want accurate definitions of games is its become ridiculously annoying playing games that suddenly dropped and left up in air and some of us actually like to have a story finished including side stories.

Reactions: Keldin

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey just downloaded the final version of illuninati i haven't played in so long i want to get the incest content but can't remember which characters who

1KSexyAdam

May 10, 2018
I new member first comment here and the useless game I have downloaded the game I select male to play with cheats and first encounter a bug on the game and quests how complete you on the tower enter gate
incomplete that I don't know why I go the normal way I fucking some girl in the game and very fun
I got a 3rd partner Valerie I start the normal way she is my 2nd partner I know somethings complete in the game
now play the game normal way hard and fun

1KSexyAdam

May 10, 2018
goodbye that anyone knows not a fully updated game
anyone knows secret abandon anyone will go cave this abandoned game and not a completed game
version final you missing go cave I play the fun missing parts yesterday I find out now without a walkthrough
I am age 29 ok, not kid I have played adult games make me fun

the2bob

Jun 11, 2019
is this the final version here:
as i am stuck in the maze behind the lodge and it tells me "comming in the next build"

1KSexyAdam

May 10, 2018
is this the final version here:
as i am stuck in the maze behind the lodge and it tells me "comming in the next build"
I stuck too i show you photo thats final version or they kidding me that abandon game yes
Um not completed game

Reactions: Zeross

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
does anyone have the cheat code ( you must first sign up with patreon...) or does someone has a save file you would not mind sharing?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Someone knows how to change the language in the game - because changlog shows that the game has 6 different languages, but I can't see the language selection option anywhere ?
And someone can explain more precisely where and how to use cheats, which is the code (Mastercheat: DEBMEN) given in OP ?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes