Sep 17, 2019
Did anyone notice after the last update you can grab the green circle when placing things and perform a 1/8th turn of the object? No more N, S, E, W -- they added NE, NW, SE, and SW.

EDIT: Actually it's 1/20th of a turn not 1/8th.
Its from a Mod, the Game itself only gives 1/4 turn

Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did anyone notice after the last update you can grab the green circle when placing things and perform a 1/8th turn of the object? No more N, S, E, W -- they added NE, NW, SE, and SW.

EDIT: Actually it's 1/20th of a turn not 1/8th.

Also Improved Beach Trap Base w/Cliff Dwelling:
View attachment 485932
Yes, much more precise than it was. Gives us quite a few more placement options.

Reactions: EroShane

mspykez

Dec 11, 2019
Can you have sex with more than 2 girls ? and how do you unlock more positions on group sex, I always get the same.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you have sex with more than 2 girls ? and how do you unlock more positions on group sex, I always get the same.
More than two? No. Unlocking positions is done by the girls' stats regardless of whether the position is for one girl or group if I'm not mistaken.

If you have an nvidia supercomputer or a quantum processor, sure.
That would be overkill even for this game.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
More than two? No. Unlocking positions is done by the girls' stats regardless of whether the position is for one girl or group if I'm not mistaken.

That would be overkill even for this game.
Considering i'm running this on an RTX titan and 3950 and getting 45-60 frames, maybe not.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. P.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
IS possible to put 500x200x500 house on Ruined Island?? And did shan moves from Housing Island after quest is done??

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
EroShane hell of work with that house.I like it
Hey thanks, I have the Forest Base also now, but the Ruins Base is a work in progress... Going to try for 9 girls on Ruined Island, 3 per base, since it seems that when over 3 are near is when you get the heavy lag spikes. Just toying with it now.

Walls are tighter on this one though... I didn't want to prevent myself from being able to freeroam if needed...

2019_1213_1720_31_607.png

Reactions: kosmo83

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So why she stands still on housing island
If you go back to the ruined island she will respawn in 24 game hours. She will hang at the Housing Island until you clear her inventory. Then she'll vanish a day and return the day after with new items.

Reactions: kosmo83

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also, happy to report that I have 6 active girls trapped between the 3 bases on the Ruined Island. They are doing good and interacting well with each other. I am getting more gifts given than normal since they aren't as heavily competing in the area closest to me for resources. I watched them for about an hour and they seem much more active. Also no issues with Shan who seems to be able to teleport through my walls when I'm not looking or maybe when I sleep... Dunno but she appears uninhibited.

I noticed my FPS dropping at or just below 30 regularly now so I think that 9 on the main island (only 7 in now need to create two new gals) and 6 on Housing Island are pretty much the playable limit without causing the game to behave like it did at launch (10-15fps common with 3-4 girls and Shan on the same island). 15 is no Koikatsu but I'll take it. Beats 4...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Anybody know what the shrine thing is for? It is labelled in housing builder as being an action spot, but I can't seem to get anything to happen alone or with a girl in tow. They don't seem too interested in it either...

EDIT: I found something in Japanese lore, this DLC was called Miko right? There was a new catsuit in there (looks like a white fox but okay)... Well, there is a shrine called Nekomiko (aka Nekofuku) in Akihabara Town, Tokyo is a shrine dedicated to two white cats that appeared after the town burned down in a fire. They are believed to dispel misfortune. There is also a legend where the two cats turned into two young ladies and lived with a young man who was a Shinto believer that was the first visitor to the small humble shrine in over a hundred years, because everything in the city advanced around it. Ironically, it seems they became sexually involved (probably why they chose this material). I'll have to try to bring cats, a catbag, maybe put the girl in the provided catsuit and see what happens.

NekoFuku.jpg ShintoShrineNekofuku.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes