[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Pease tell me you have watched Cyberpunk EdgeRunners and know who that character is. Its Rebecca, lmao she is no cop :geek:(y)
Nope - didn´t know so far.
Only have seen the picture Blacktearss posted https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10375479 and found some more of them under this title (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10383037), but didn´t search further about.
Seems to be a low level game with characters stolen from other series :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Sykosis

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Only have seen the picture Blacktearss posted https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10375479 and found some more of them under this title (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10383037), but didn´t search further about.
Cyberpunk Edgerunners is a spin off netflix anime of Cyberpunk 2077, which is based off the table top boardgame plot "Cyberpunk." It's basically dungeons and dragons but scifi instead of fantasy.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Watch -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Давно не писал и не добавлял карточки в этой теме. Напишу насчёт создания персонажей. Попробовал я придумать разнообразных персонажей с помощью gpt-chat. Довольно хорошо выдаёт описание на основе запросов. Пример того что я спрашивал и пример того что выдало ниже. Если уже не знаешь кого создать в игре , то можно таким способом найти интересный образ для создание персонажа. Так же много делают визуальных новелл используя эту игру, если надо много разнообразного народу создать для игры. То сгенерировать можно и потом создать в редакторе. Просто иногда бывает в игре персонажи совсем одинаковые почти, а так будет разнообразие довольно отличимое. Попросить написать какой должен быть персонаж можно по разному, кому как удобней. У меня просто такой способ.

I have not written or added cards in this thread for a long time. I'll write about character creation. I tried to come up with a variety of characters using gpt-chat. Pretty good at generating a description based on queries. An example of what I asked and an example of what issued below. If you don’t know who to create in the game, then you can find an interesting image for creating a character in this way. There are also a lot of visual novels made using this game, if you need to create a lot of diverse people for the game. That can be generated and then created in the editor. It's just that sometimes in the game the characters are almost exactly the same, and so the variety will be quite distinct. You can ask to write what the character should be in different ways, to whom it is more convenient. I just have this way.

Описание персонажа и другие персонажи которые сгенерированы.
Description of the character and other characters that are generated.

Так же я писал про студию под одной из игр. Пример того как делать эффект снятие одежды. Есть много способов, так делаю я когда надо. По ссылке ниже можно посмотреть.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Watch -
Ok ok - definitely no Police Woman :LOL:
But as I see now there are some major differences between Rebecca and my creation (except the face), so I will leave her as she is as a new character..........

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Ok ok - definitely no Police Woman :LOL:
But as I see now there are some major differences between Rebecca and my creation (except the face), so I will leave her as she is as a new character..........
Of course, there is nothing wrong with that at all. Seriously check out edgerunners sometime. Its extremely good

Reactions: turbojoe

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Here is Elsa Jean (SSS) by Mr-Fox

Everything below is by Mr Fox, all credit goes to him. I'm only sharing her cause he forgot to ;)
Permission to post her here by Mr-Fox

Warning the card is huge and includes custom bumpmaps, Textures, overlays, material gloss & 8k occlusion (If I remember right)

Elsa_Jean_Preview.png
Elsa_Jean_Preview_2.png

Her card is here

Have Fun

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
sorry turbo
just did not attach them, because both files are available on better-repack and thus should be installed with full mod-update.

but will attach the two mods below in the original post.
just look later there times purely

ps. I assumed that the hair is also from him, because I have pulled the mod as a complete package from his site
Ok - but my R12 is fully updated (yesterday) including Bleeding Edge o_O
Looking forward what to come

EDIT: after a deeper search I found some clothing pieces, but now with default colors.
My Kirara mod is named "MCM_KiraraAT_Outfit", the one HS2PNGInfo is showing is "MCM_KiraraHallAT_Outfit" - maybe they are a newer version than on the card so they didn´t load?
But still no top, hair (is this the Accessory head MCM_Kirara?) and horns

EDIT 2: the added mod KiraraHallAt_outfit has no file connected:cry:

EDIT 3: just started an update again (weird: >7GB new mods since update yesterday!), but no MCM_KiraraHallAT_Outfit is included.

EDIT 4: Last attempt - searched directly here for your mod MCM_KiraraHallAT_Outfit, but only found MCM_KiraraAT_Outfit I´m having yet.

EDIT 5: found MCM_KiraraHallAT_Outfit on McM´s patreon page, but it´s no free download.

EDIT 6: after the hints of ubermaan finally I downloaded the missing zipmod - now Mira-Jane and me are happy :love:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes