[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Jennie from Blackpink. she is tooooo cute:love:
i made her way better than Rosé.
but i wish you could make the legs shorter without messing up the proportions.......

jen1.png

jen2.png

jen4.png

jen3.png

Lisa wanted to do the same photo shoot with her as with Rosé, for her new photo book .......

jen5.png

jen6.png

..... but she was way too shy to pose like this and was allways hiding, trembling and covering up.

So Lisa had to use her special equipment for cases like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

great..... now i feel like a total creep......:cautious:

hope you like it

AISChaF_20200327133307628.png

Last edited:

Excalius

Jan 23, 2020
how do I add more girls in game ?
You either create some yourself or source them out online, like here. Character Cards are .png files with an encrypted metadata that the game reads to add them. Anyways to add more girls, you need to go the game's root folder and look for UserData as shown below.

/UserData/chara/female

Here you'll see all the current female characters current in your game, simply drag the .png files you downloaded here and boot the game up.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Does this game have sex scenes? Are they any good? Please i would like a recomendation from one of you guys that play this, because it looks very good game but with my internet connection will be pain to download it if not worth. Thanks in advance

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Does this game have sex scenes? Are they any good? Please i would like a recomendation from one of you guys that play this, because it looks very good game but with my internet connection will be pain to download it if not worth. Thanks in advance
First, this question belongs in the main thread here: AI Shoujo. This is meant as a creation sharing thread. However, this game does contain a variety of m/f sex scenes, with a few f/f scenes, and customizable locations and gameplay depending on how one wants to play. Imagine a simplified ark without the dinosaurs, plus Illusion's level of sex scenes. A bit clunky, but still quite fun if you enjoy any type of building and customization. The Steam version does not have the sexual content initially, but can if you also install the official patch that adds the content back in from Illusion's site.

collins456852

Apr 18, 2019
How do I install a card? every time i install it in the folder of "AI Shoujo [v1.0.7] [Illusion \ UserData \ chara \ female", then I start the game, the card does not appear and moves to the folder "AI Shoujo [v1.0.7] [Illusion \ UserData \ chara \ old \ etc "

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i want to share a scene with you.
yes i know, this is the card/house thread, but i think a scene is better posted here than in the main thread.
if this is against the rules, i will delete it.

it requires parts from this mod:

Patreon:

everything else is in the ''better repack''

My last post here was Jennies card. she will ''volunteer'' to demonstrate the device, since she’s already ''tried'' it for the photo shoot.
Just replace her with another charecter. For larger characters, small adjustments may have to be made.

Demonstration:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i just saw that i messed up her outfit in the scene. but she is just a dummy to be replaced with your favorite card

if you want jennies card, i postet her in my last post.

don't forget to change her skin strength to ''slender2'' since this is redone everytime a mod is added.... don't know why....

2020_0329_1556_46_505.png

edit: okay, i'm an idiot..... sorry.....

if you replace this character with another, the needles and the rings disappear..... those two are attached to the character, since they are no studio items.....
i will post something to fix this....

edit2: okay so here is tsubomi with the rings and the needles:

AISChaF_20200330030514669.png

just open a character in the creator then open this tsubomi, but just the clothes

if the rings don't fit adjust them or the nipples.

sorry for inconveniences

Last edited:

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I know that it is a card sharing thread but I wanted to link a website which has basically most of the cards you would like to find. I don't know if it is a problem to share a website, if it is, please reply and i will delete my comment. So, when I was searching for cards, i found a site which has a lot of them, also you can search within the site to find specific cards but as they are .png files most of them are like AIblablabla, which leads to manual searching.

Reactions: komkomass

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Yet more proof that most people don't bother to read the OP. The link that goes straight to Kenzato's "Most recent" has been there since the beginning.
I have no idea what sort you were using, but if you use the link you posted you're going to be missing a lot of cards. The first one shown is 2 weeks old.
Yes, I know, also sorry for not checking the OP. I personally used most liked ones and searched through twenty pages for both recent and most liked ones. Considering that I am new to the game and card mentality I just thought it would be a fast start for beginners. Thanks again.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
I like making characters so here's my work so far:
Valery my first girl (tried out fusion, and with quite a few tweaks here's the result):
Valery.png
Anko is of course a mother figure:
Anko.png
Yuri is her daughter (you can change anything in this game):
Yuri.png
Arachnee, or as close as I could get her (as I said ANYTING):
Arachnee.png
Arcahnee is made from Toxy from creator "jus_ko2019" (the file included in the f95zone download), so majority of the credit goes to him/her!

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
An update to Cheri the Cherub and a couple of others to peruse.

Cheri was turning all kinds of weird colors in certain lighting in the game, so I based most all colors on her hair. It's working pretty well... at least when they get weird they're uniform now.
Cheri and her outfit with and without the bow:

View attachment 602805 View attachment 602807 View attachment 602808

While looking for someone to add to my "Fairy Tails" save, I came across Primtine on Kenzato. Who the F is Primtine? I had to look her up. Louis came close with the costume, but there was a lot missing. I added what I could with what we have available, but it's still just an approximation. The last shot isn't a card, it's just a closer look.

View attachment 602823 View attachment 602826 View attachment 602827

And last, but not least, Bonnie. Always on the lookout for good MILF material, I came across this one that was named Blonde. She wasn't blonde (I never touched the hair), nor a MILF, but looked like a good base to start with. I added some here, removed some there, rounded out her corners, rearranged her face a bit and gave her some wrinkles to try and get the look. I don't think I quite got there... but she'll do.

View attachment 602846

I certainly hope you didn't catch the newest crap that's floating around.

Starting this month, I'm on what they're calling an "Isolation Schedule" due to the new virus. I and the other 12 I work with have been declared "Essential Personnel" (Army airfield - flight sims) so they don't want to risk us all getting the crap at once. They're rotating out 3 man crews to do the job that normally takes 13, so I'm only working 8 days this month.
Not all bad, though. We're all getting paid to stay at home (the main stipulation) on Emergency Stand-by in case we're needed.
So... I'm getting paid to stay at home, make cards and play games.

It breaks my pea-picking little heart.

How on Earth do you bop that? That has to hurt!
everything is fine for me. i'm not at quarantine, but the gouverment here advises us to stay at home as much as possible.
so working from home the next weeks but much less then usual because all our shops are closed.

hope you are fine and safe, and all others who read this too :giggle:

Reactions: NoirWyll and TheK

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
everything is fine for me. i'm not at quarantine, but the gouverment here advises us to stay at home as much as possible.
so working from home the next weeks but much less then usual because all our shops are closed.

hope you are fine and safe, and all others who read this too :giggle:
are you a Kiwi?.(Translation for non Kiwis = From NZ?)
Cause that's pretty much how things are where i am In NZ :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes