[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
One of my girls Chloe, she was a limited release. Remake is coming soon :)
Sykosis - You do excellent work and I downloaded a few of your cards, but when they import into the full HS2 R8, there is a problem with the skeleton, bonemod or whatever it's called and the entire body shape is messed up and doesn't look anything like your cards. How do I correct that? Is there a specific bonemod or something else I need to have loaded?

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sykosis - You do excellent work and I downloaded a few of your cards, but when they import into the full HS2 R8, there is a problem with the skeleton, bonemod or whatever it's called and the entire body shape is messed up and doesn't look anything like your cards. How do I correct that? Is there a specific bonemod or something else I need to have loaded?
Regularly Sykosis is adding what´s needed for his cards, like there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7746247
Mostly it´s a shader theme, so I can´t imagine what should mess up the body shape.
The essential ABMX mod (Advanced Bone Modyfier eXtended) is included in Repack, this should be no reason.

A screenshot of your problem could help.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Sorry for the delayed response, super busy lately.

As Turbojoe said could you please pm me a few screenshots please, Also is your game fully updated using init settings > Update

Ps I run HS2-DX-BR 8 All models require a fully updated sideloader with experimental on (if you have issues)

Abmx should not be messed up if you game is properly updated

I just tested my last 5 cards on dx6h1 & dx 7 as well, with no issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turbojoe

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Sorry for the delayed response, super busy lately.

As Turbojoe said could you please pm me a few screenshots please, Also is your game fully updated using init settings > Update

Ps I run HS2-DX-BR 8 All models require a fully updated sideloader with experimental on (if you have issues)

Abmx should not be messed up if you game is properly updated

I just tested my last 5 cards on dx6h1 & dx 7 as well, with no issues
Thanks for the info. I'm seeing this same bone or skeleton problem for character cards other than yours as well. Any idea where the ABMX file(s) are located and what the actual filename(s) are?

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
View attachment 1722682
You find to download here
Thanks for the detailed info. I have both of those ABMX files in the same folder you listed here. I haven't seen any other problems, but maybe it was an issue with the R8 install I did. The install and copying over the sideloader Maps and Studio folders was pretty simple though, so I don't see what else could have been broken or incomplete for the install.

May 31, 2018
I’ve tried searching the thread, and I’ve come up blank since it seems to be from a now dead patreon. Is there a Powergirl or Supergirl card that actually looks like a western person? I know there’s a HS1 mod with a ported head, but is there anything like that for HS2?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes