[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Islanderous

Jun 15, 2022
Hi I would like some help .. I would like to replace Shan the merchant with my own personalized card. I know that the card is in the following path X: \ AI-Shoujo \ abdata \ custom \ 00 \ presets_f_00.unity3d but I don't know how to replace it. Can you help me?
I can help! :)
You whant Shan gone and your model in her place? Dont try to mod the unitee shit. Try this:
how2.png
Gotta go 2 plugin setts and cinfigure Mercant in Character Replater mod! :)
Herz mine Shan! You can keep her outfit but replace body and face with any model.
HS2ChaF_20220625014621074.png

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
A younger alternate version of Kαlypsό. Various changes applied to the face but also tweaks to the general body shape and breast shape to make them look more natural, more naturally bouncing (pre tits enhancement).
Kalypso.32.younger.png
Kalypso.31.younger.png

older vs younger Kαlypsό
Kalypso.35.older.vs.younger.png

49MB card. To download the card and its character data, load full resolution or load the original file and 'save as'.
card available here:

SINNERYS76

Jul 17, 2019
Добрая душа сбросила пафосный архив:

View attachment 1889765

Та штука 220мб висит на временной ссылке. Итак, хватайте его как можно скорее.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
A kind soul just dropped a Pathos archive:

View attachment 1889765

That thing is 220mb hanging on a temporary link. So, do grab it ASAP.
this author had Mara from the code, is she present in the archives?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the deal with one nipple pointing up and the other pointing down ?
I would say a graphic bug.
But only watched in Creator, never in game.
In creator also sometimes happens lengthend feet or distorted mouth - save the card, close and then reload the card - all graphic issues should be gone.

Edit: while I typed my reply Shiro_Hebi had answered yet - sry

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So is this model on DA RIGHT playable in Honey Select 2 or AI Shoujo?
Unfortunately not - you only get a picture, no playable card.

As Kravnos said you can use this tool to see how realistic your character creation is.
And "if you are adventurous enough, that image can be used as a template to generate interesting face overlays" - to do in Gimp or similar.

alex7892

May 2, 2021
I wanted to put forward an interesting tool someone introduced to me. It's an AI face reconstruction tool that can help creators wishing to put forward 'realistic' looking face.

If the reconstructed face is closed to your HS2 character face, it means the proportion you applied are pretty realistic overall. If you see big differences between your character and the reconstructed model, it means your character is probably all wacky in term of proportions.

For example, anime styled character with eyes the size of golf balls and gigantic lips are gonna come out completely different when the AI attempt to reconstruct the face.

You can generate a higher resolution version of the AI reconstructed face by applying "0 color weight" and "0 structure weight" on the generated image. And if you are adventurous enough, that image can be used as a template to generate interesting face overlays.

Example below:
View attachment 1877227
View attachment 1877228

In the case of the example below, the generated AI face can used as a guide for more realistic looking face: the first easy edits can be made for instance are the eyes and the lips. Further tweaking can be made later on on the jaw line.
View attachment 1877295
What a great tool! Attached is a pic of a Madison Hu card I ran through the AI tool (Madison_B4_DualStyleGAN.png). It really showed the flaws so I fixed them the best I could in the HS2 Maker then ran the new card through the AI tool again (Madison_after_DualStyleGAN.png). Much better. I'm not an artist so tools like this are really helpful.
Madison_B4_DualStyleGAN.png Madison_after_DualStyleGAN.png Madison Hu.jpg Madison Hu.png

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes