[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Hello.

I'm searching for a mod from GMCC named [GMCC]animated_crowd (or something very similar).

If somebody has it and wish to share it, it will make me happy. If not, could anybody tell me where to get it?

Thanks
It is a paid mod found here.

I used to have this mod but it got deleted during a sideloader update (forgot to put in the my mods folder) and was unsubbed from GMCC. Was a nice to have but not a must have for me to resub to redownload. You could I guess Try to see if it's there.

Reactions: osnoflax

fudaksi

Apr 21, 2021
This is the first time I am seeing this thread not being responded to or someone talking about something for such a long time. It has been exactly 5 days since anyone has posted something on this thread. Always looking forward to the conversations here.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
This is the first time I am seeing this thread not being responded to or someone talking about something for such a long time. It has been exactly 5 days since anyone has posted something on this thread. Always looking forward to the conversations here.
Yes, I agree, we seem a little lazy lately...

In addition, this is supposedly a forum to share scenes and so it started, but lately I see much more asking than sharing (which, by the way, lead us to overlap with our brother forum conceived for that).

I would like to encourage people to effectively share his scenes here. Obviously, not everybody could be a Daggoth, Kaseijin or any of the great creators we see here from time to time, but to share here has the value of your work to be commented and to get some useful advices also so, don't be shy! Nobody here will be shocked by your perverted imagination and also nobody expects you to be a genius at your first attempt...

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
By the way, the second part of the maps catalogue is ready to go. It covers all the "maps" (780) included in the tab 'Add -> Item'.

The use of "" in "maps" is intended: the concept in them is different than in the first part. You can't manipulate it in any way and so you have to use them as they are. Even the same idea of what constitute a "map" or not is arguable. For the catalogue, I try to apply a wide standard based in the disposable space: if there is enough as to put a bunch of characters and make a scene, I considered it a map. That's the reason why you will find here boats and trains but not cars or helicopters for example.

The "maps" are arranged in categories, the same as in the first part, with the name of the file reflecting exactly the path to find them (unfortunately, there is no Search function here). The assignation of some "maps" to a specific category was even more dificult than in the first part so, maybe many of you don't agree with my choosing, but don't worry, you can rearrange them at your will: at last, they are for your own usage...

And, here we go

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention the great advantage of these "maps": you can have several of them in the same scene or use it simoultaneously with normal maps. Also, it can be easily moved to any part of your scene.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm not a reliable scene maker. I will try to share some my scene. but maybe this will make some people uncomfortable, please give me feedback. Thank You

dont forget to put audio file

SS : View attachment 3756824 View attachment 3756826 View attachment 3756827
HI!
Nice light preset!
If you are concerned about your work may hurt some viewer's heart, you should put a disclaimer first in each scene. I know this is a closed ring where some particular users share the things want to see, however anybody out F95 can be surprised with some content. We have had a "troll problem" in the past due to certain "images"
Use the "Spoiler" option so only registerd user can see your work.

Reactions: kings94

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I'm not a reliable scene maker. I will try to share some my scene. but maybe this will make some people uncomfortable, please give me feedback. Thank You
I find good the composition and the light. Obviously, the circumstances could be somewhat delicate, so the idea of a disclaimer warning is not bad: it could avoid you to run into troubles.

For my taste, I would have liked a more developed story... Who is she? What is she doing there?, that kind of things. By the way, did you make the animation yourself or is it borrowed?

Anyway, it is not a bad scene, I think.

Reactions: kings94

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Somebody has GerardWinters scenes? Also known as 제라드윈터

Thanks in advance
I have a bunch of them that I could get from arka.live before they closed the access, so they have some time already and maybe you also got them. Nothing recent, I'm afraid, which is a shame.

Reactions: thuban7

kings94

Jun 22, 2022
HI!
Nice light preset!
If you are concerned about your work may hurt some viewer's heart, you should put a disclaimer first in each scene. I know this is a closed ring where some particular users share the things want to see, however anybody out F95 can be surprised with some content. We have had a "troll problem" in the past due to certain "images"
Use the "Spoiler" option so only registerd user can see your work.
Hi Kaseijin
Thank you for your advice. Next I will do what you suggest.

Reactions: Kaseijin

kings94

Jun 22, 2022
I find good the composition and the light. Obviously, the circumstances could be somewhat delicate, so the idea of a disclaimer warning is not bad: it could avoid you to run into troubles.

For my taste, I would have liked a more developed story... Who is she? What is she doing there?, that kind of things. By the way, did you make the animation yourself or is it borrowed?

Anyway, it is not a bad scene, I think.
HI osnoflax

Thank you for your advice. Maybe in the future I will make some story. in this scene I modified the animation from dreadinside.

Reactions: osnoflax

thuban7

May 10, 2020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote