[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020

and
That's what I call a share!!
I guess the rest of Gerard Winter that I have is already included there...

By the way, I miss your animations of static poses, didn't you do any more?

imjustheretogetoff

Mar 3, 2021

and
Hey man, quick question regarding arca.live - do I need to create an account to search it? Every time I go the Honey Select Channel it's just empty with notices but I see you searched with hangul keywords and obviously there's stuff there. Any tips?

KrissyBro

Feb 14, 2024
Hey guys, for scenes, when you switch a female character, vaginal collision is lost, how can I enable it again? I tried choosing the same uncensor selector type but that doesn't work either. Thank you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
+1 for Kuo scenes.
They have been requested quite a few times but there doesn't seem to be any working link if any, appreciated if anyone is willing to share them.

Bumping again for almost 2 months later just in case :unsure:

Reactions: thuban7

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get the Hooh penis uncensor mod and some basic instructions on installing it? My PC got borked and I had to do a fresh install, but Hooh's Patreon is down now and I can't find the correct mod or instructions. Thanks for any assistance with this.

thuban7

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get the Hooh penis uncensor mod and some basic instructions on installing it? My PC got borked and I had to do a fresh install, but Hooh's Patreon is down now and I can't find the correct mod or instructions. Thanks for any assistance with this.
Maybe here:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey guys, for scenes, when you switch a female character, vaginal collision is lost, how can I enable it again? I tried choosing the same uncensor selector type but that doesn't work either. Thank you!
Hi!
Never do that, but just in case...
If it is not possible to reset the colliders, you may try:
-Open the desired scene and switch the choosen character
-save the scene and reload.

I'v heard about a method in blendshapes, when it stop working by any reason, open the HS2PE advanced options and look up for a tab named "reset colliders" or something like that.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
you need to login now to see the threads
So I registered just now and tried to click on the HS2 forum, and got this lovely notice. (Interestingly, I could get into the HS1 forum.)

Does anyone happen to know what the issue is? I'm in the US if that matters. Do I need to VPN in from Korea or is this maybe Illusion's legal troubles? Thanks for any advice/information!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
So I registered just now and tried to click on the HS2 forum, and got this lovely notice. (Interestingly, I could get into the HS1 forum.)

Does anyone happen to know what the issue is? I'm in the US if that matters. Do I need to VPN in from Korea or is this maybe Illusion's legal troubles? Thanks for any advice/information!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi!
R u sure you went to this URL?

Nov 28, 2021
AISCENE_014847.png
i just got this scene but it doesnt play
theres none on here explaining how to play animations in studio
like theyre animated but they just dont play in stuido
or are they just poses

Cairndeshade

Nov 25, 2022
2024_0222_1620_56_552.png 2024_0222_1620_02_195.png 2024_0222_1625_58_536.png Creampie cross section scenes made with various penises. You can pose your characters over it, or edit it into a scene with a photo editor. They use Hanmen shaders.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote