Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mugiwarajp

Nov 5, 2017
Ok so I didn't know there was a new update out. Updating to version 8 fixed my problems with loading assets. Thank you to anyone that tried to help.

Reactions: Sepheyer

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Hi , lm looking for a room/map , its the one with the pipe bed in a dirty/cheap apartment i cant seem to find it? not the slums map

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
This might be a dumb question because I never bothered to check but do I need to do anything with the optional sideloader folder or is it accessible by default?

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
I installed Hooh's scripted penis mod, but I can't find the actual model in StudioNeo at all (it should be add/item/hooh A/hooh ecchi or something but I can't even find hooh A). I've searched the forums for answers and even did a fresh install of the entire game and it's still the same thing. Did anyone manage to find a fix?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I installed Hooh's scripted penis mod, but I can't find the actual model in StudioNeo at all (it should be add/item/hooh A/hooh ecchi or something but I can't even find hooh A). I've searched the forums for answers and even did a fresh install of the entire game and it's still the same thing. Did anyone manage to find a fix?
pretty sure if you fresh install from the latest repack, it should be there and you even get a bonus search prop plugin

Aug 11, 2020
Did you install the HS2_Hooah.dll file in the /bepinex/plugins folder? That's required to create the item category in which hooh puts all his stuff.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
pretty sure if you fresh install from the latest repack, it should be there and you even get a bonus search prop plugin
Where would I find that? The actual folder I mean.
Did you install the HS2_Hooah.dll file in the /bepinex/plugins folder? That's required to create the item category in which hooh puts all his stuff.
Yeah I did. I made sure it was HS2_Hooah.dll as well. I also placed the actual zipmod file into mods/mymods

Aug 11, 2020
Where would I find that? The actual folder I mean.

Yeah I did. I made sure it was HS2_Hooah.dll as well. I also placed the actual zipmod file into mods/mymods
Which release of the game are you using? It might be possible that you're missing an updated version of Bepinex, which should be included in the patches.

Update files from the repack server:

I can't really think of another thing causing your problem. Maybe also try to install another HooH mod and see if that pops up? Also try to use the "find" button on the left of your screen and see if an item pops up. "Navigator" should lead you to the "dick navigator" in the package, for example.

Edit: maybe you're still using an obsolete version of the dll. Mine is 83 KB and when I hover over it it says version 2.2.0.0.

Last edited:

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Which release of the game are you using? It might be possible that you're missing an updated version of Bepinex, which should be included in the patches.

Update files from the repack server:

I can't really think of another thing causing your problem. Maybe also try to install another HooH mod and see if that pops up? Also try to use the "find" button on the left of your screen and see if an item pops up. "Navigator" should lead you to the "dick navigator" in the package, for example.
I'm using the newest one (the one straight from F95 since I did a fresh install yesterday since the old version said my bepinex was out of date to run one of hooh's mods), and also updated the game in initsetting.
I also can't think of something I'm doing wrong :'( I'll try updating BepinEx with the link you shared as a last resort.

P.S: Can you upload your .dll on here somehow for me to try? Mine's 31kb version 1.0.0.0 even though i downloaded it from latest source

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm using the newest one (the one straight from F95 since I did a fresh install yesterday since the old version said my bepinex was out of date to run one of hooh's mods), and also updated the game in initsetting.
I also can't think of something I'm doing wrong :'( I'll try updating BepinEx with the link you shared as a last resort.

P.S: Can you upload your .dll on here somehow for me to try? Mine's 31kb version 1.0.0.0 even though i downloaded it from latest source
where is your source?
my hooah.dll is ver 2.2.2 and its 90.5KB
i got it from hooh's patreon page (which is free)

Reactions: SemFesher
Aug 11, 2020

Reactions: SemFesher

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Any way to make hands coliid with breast in NEO. the hands go through the boobs thanks. I clicked breast colid in character state but it doesnt do anything.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Any way to make hands coliid with breast in NEO. the hands go through the boobs thanks. I clicked breast colid in character state but it doesnt do anything.
Depends on what you are trying to accomplish, there are a few methods:

- if you want an animated scene, then there is this approach:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6010632

This is done using Node Constrains (Ctrl-N).

- if you want chest to look a certain way as a static scene, then you adjust the chest bones via Advanced Mode in the HS2PE dialog.

- [The following doesn't work - first I wrote it thinking it would, then I tested, and I couldn't make it work as intended. The collider still collides, but there is a quirk with positioning that I haven't yet figured out] if you want a breast to know she is confined by a hand, i.e. you want your poses to be smart, then use colliders. Each collider can be finger shaped for better precision. Collider properties are found under HS2PE dialog's Advanced Mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wolverine2000

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Depends on what you are trying to accomplish, there are a few methods:

- if you want an animated scene, then there is this approach:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6010632

This is done using Node Constrains (Ctrl-N).

- if you want chest to look a certain way as a static scene, then you adjust the chest bones via Advanced Mode in the HS2PE dialog.

- [The following doesn't work - first I wrote it thinking it would, then I tested, and I couldn't make it work as intended. The collider still collides, but there is a quirk with positioning that I haven't yet figured out] if you want a breast to know she is confined by a hand, i.e. you want your poses to be smart, then use colliders. Each collider can be finger shaped for better precision. Collider properties are found under HS2PE dialog's Advanced Mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot. ill check out the coliders in the settings , i dont have the other mod you metioned. Making a scene animated doesnt work they are not coliding right like in the main game its weird. I might just pass on it fkin tired lol. youtube is dry of videos to help.

Reactions: Sepheyer

HappyEnd231

Feb 11, 2022
I tried to attach a penis using the same method as the tutorial but the penis always disappear after I click add new. Have anyone else had this issue?

Aug 11, 2020
I tried to attach a penis using the same method as the tutorial but the penis always disappear after I click add new. Have anyone else had this issue?
You have to press "use current" next to the coordinates on top first. Otherwise it'll move to the origin of your scene, where all other stuff spawns. Furthermore, you force your scale to 0, which makes your object bug out. Never link the scale of the object, unless you're making some kind of inflation scene.

I highly recommend not using that method. Just use the normal parent method and attach the dick to "abdomen 3", which you can find in the crotch area of the male. Then use the dick navigator to aim it wherever you want.

HappyEnd231

Feb 11, 2022
You have to press "use current" next to the coordinates on top first. Otherwise it'll move to the origin of your scene, where all other stuff spawns. Furthermore, you force your scale to 0, which makes your object bug out. Never link the scale of the object, unless you're making some kind of inflation scene.

I highly recommend not using that method. Just use the normal parent method and attach the dick to "abdomen 3", which you can find in the crotch area of the male. Then use the dick navigator to aim it wherever you want.
Thanks for the help, I felt like an idiot for not noticing the coordinate sooner. Can you elaborate on what you mean by dick navigator? I ended up getting it to work but if there's an easier way then I would love to know.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote