John Dane

May 21, 2018
good try though its not for me. this looks worse than my skyrim. I would recommend some enb for lighting

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You have fallen in Tamriel and you have no idea why or how now you can find a way to return or save the world and fuck all the women of Tamriel and become the most powerful being(Male Route)!
Every time I launch Skyrim.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
The downsides are:
  1. Poorly and incompletely translated, so often not completely comprehensible,
  2. Dev disabled rollback and then created instadeath choices that could only be recovered from via a save, which is absolutely infuriating because it seems to the player like a deliberate "fuck you," and
  3. Timed decisions, which look again to the player as the dev saying "fuck you, this isn't fun and it's not supposed to be."
Spot on i was ready to say the same things :LOL:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This game could have a good sex scene whenever I saw Game Over so far
Pretty much every time the Timer runs out (when a fight is lost) or when running into Slavers

So far every single time I EXPECTED a sex scene because it would make perfect sense and would be super simple (like losing via SL Defeat, with a nice FunnyBiz MolagBal anim) I see GAME OVER

I play only Female MC
(Everyone who knows it knows it: You - the Mouse controlling Player - can only completely own a Female if she is the MC)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is it necessary to play with female mc ?? Or we van play with male mc only ??

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I know it's not been brought up again, but...

How do you get into Tamriel? The entire thing is a dream. Literally. One of the Godhead's outside of Tamriel's existence is sleeping, since his sister was kill by his brother. It's a really convoluted story that gets worse when you learn that each tower in the separate regions represent a pillar holding the dream together. Once the last pillar is destroyed, the dream ends. Also, getting CHIM'd is just realizing you are part of the dream and telling the dream that you actually exist. Basically, all of the Elder Scrolls universe is yelling "you don't exist!" at everyone occupying the universe. Those who ascend basically yell "Yes, I do!" back, which the universe accepts. The only way to ascend properly is to become aware of the fact that it's all a dream, and then to tell it "but, actually..."

More here:

So, will the player CHIM themselves out of the dream?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know it's not been brought up again, but...

How do you get into Tamriel? The entire thing is a dream. Literally. One of the Godhead's outside of Tamriel's existence is sleeping, since his sister was kill by his brother. It's a really convoluted story that gets worse when you learn that each tower in the separate regions represent a pillar holding the dream together. Once the last pillar is destroyed, the dream ends. Also, getting CHIM'd is just realizing you are part of the dream and telling the dream that you actually exist. Basically, all of the Elder Scrolls universe is yelling "you don't exist!" at everyone occupying the universe. Those who ascend basically yell "Yes, I do!" back, which the universe accepts. The only way to ascend properly is to become aware of the fact that it's all a dream, and then to tell it "but, actually..."

More here:

So, will the player CHIM themselves out of the dream?
CHIM is the realization that you are playing a video game and it's time to go to bed.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
CHIM is the realization that you are playing a video game and it's time to go to bed.
The real Talos was actually a thirteen-year-old little shit who spent 50hrs on Skyrim before quitting out to screech on Halo and be an utter nuisance to everyone who was in a game with him.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
You obviousy have never played Skyrim Special Edition lmao.

I haven't had a Skyrim CDT since baby jesus was riding dinosaurs.
Myself I would like to play SE but there is tons of mods that aren't there or ever will. Of course if you like to use your time with tinkering there is tons of tutorials and manuals for fixing memory leaks.

About this game. I see some room of improvement for storytelling e.g. translation also timers are not my thing. But anyway there is potential so dev, we need more.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't think of a major mod that I used in Skyrim LE that I am not using in SE.

As for the game, played it some more and decided that the combat system kills it for me. Almost none of the combat options make sense, and the MC loses just about all of them (resulting in game over) after a battle that rivals some WW1 battles for length and interest. Most routes lead inevitably to combat.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Tfw when you build your game on Skyrim but then replace all the characters with dumb anime models that look even worse than default Skyrim models

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the vamp afficionados who wanna play underworld 2 / van hellsing hugh jackman,
we got the male route - bang a ton and rule the world.

Is it necessary to play with female mc ?? Or we van play with male mc only ??
Possible to play with male mc only ??
Fem route is salvation and restoration 4 the world ...

Choose your poison and bang like in the eldest of scrolls.

Reactions: Ray Price

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Does this..... have the horrid UI everyone was forced to use before SkyUI come along?