EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Im In tamriel.png

Overview:
You have fallen in Tamriel and you have no idea why or how now you can find a way to return or save the world (Female Route), or enslave all the women of Tamriel and become the most powerful vampire (Male Route)! The choice is yours!
This game also has a section of special chapters of secondary characters that will be available in future betas.
And if the game is made with skyrim, I wanted to give the game a little more game and while playing it occurred to me to create my own crazy story with vampires, sex adventures and others...
It is a visual novel made with Ren'Py.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-28
Release Date: 2020-11-28
Developer: Matt Xarxes
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English and Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

isa5.png thumbnail.png 3.png 2.png na61.png na15.png isa6.png bru8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Every woman in Tamriel:
1606693752427.png

By the nine divines!!! Sexual Assault!! Sexual Assault!!

With jokes out of the way. Onto serious business, for this to be a game request, we are going to need links to a version of the game in which to upload. Could you please reformat your request to follow the game upload template as well as supply us with some links to the game? The game upload template can be found here

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yeah that is no problem. We will just keep this request on hold until the links are able to be provided. No rush when you have the means to provide links just let us know. While I have you and to help you get three posts. do you wish to be thread owner for the game thread? If so all we will need you to do is reformat the OP to match the game upload template (and provide mirrors when you can.) If you can only provide like one mirror we can help you create the rest.

Reactions: wep

MattXarxes

Dec 22, 2018
yeah that is no problem. We will just keep this request on hold until the links are able to be provided. No rush when you have the means to provide links just let us know. While I have you and to help you get three posts. do you wish to be thread owner for the game thread? If so all we will need you to do is reformat the OP to match the game upload template (and provide mirrors when you can.) If you can only provide like one mirror we can help you create the rest.

If I want to be the owner of the thread, I am something new in the forum so I do not understand things very well. Do i have to delete this post?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If I want to be the owner of the thread, I am something new in the forum so I do not understand things very well. Do i have to delete this post?
no not at all, you don't have to delete this post. (In fact you can't delete posts.) you can just edit your original post. you should see an edit button up in your orginal post and you can change things there. no reason to delete your thread or any posts :)

MattXarxes

Dec 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "Silentce, publicación: 4646416, miembro: 357780"]
no, en absoluto, no tienes que eliminar esta publicación. (De hecho, no puede eliminar publicaciones). Simplemente puede editar su publicación original. debería ver un botón de edición en su publicación original y puede cambiar las cosas allí. no hay razón para eliminar su hilo o cualquier publicación:)
[/ CITAR]

Excuse me, what do you mean what to format the OP with?
It may sound silly, but I am not very familiar with English, it is not my mother tongue.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If you have them add them, if the site stops you then you know you can't. other than that there is nothing stopping you from doing so.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
I doubt if its a mod.....platforms include android too

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wep

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Its a renpy VN with visuals imported from skyrim, skyrim is so modded you can do just about anything with it and people unexperienced in programs like DAZ or blender may find it easier to make a renpy game by making all the scenes in skyrim and importing