snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Sometimes I just can't understand this site rules. It allow lolicon and shotacon with 50%. But when there is guro and another deep shit, it is always allowed. How actually rules work?. There was a game about kunoichi mother and her son that got chucked by other Shota boys. It got deleted almost immediately. And then there is this guro disgusting shit..
It reminds me of a scene from spy x family abridged, when anya is watching bondsman getting tortured in a possibly erotica way. Loid wonders "wth" and anya says, there's no nudity or swears so it's fine

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Imigo-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Eggs and ketchup is good tho... Why?
Most of the individuals that say stuff like that, have never actually tried whatever they're saying tastes bad/is horrible. Incidentally, these are also the kind of people to order chicken nuggets and fries at Asian restaurants.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
A decapitated destroyed body with guts spilling out? OH NO, WE MUST CENSOR THE GENITALS!!!
Reminds me of Tokyo Akazukin manga, where the titular character's spilling guts are used as convenient censor for her genitals.
No, I did not get far reading it. But imagine if Alucard from Hellsing was a loli.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote