longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Seems more pervy and a step up graphically from Rebecca, so that's good, though I preferred having the male point of view in that... either way I'll definitely check back on this one when there's more to see.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I loved your game man, it has a lot of potential, the girl is beautiful and very well developed. If you allow me to give you some advice, it would be a good development for the old man to blackmail her into performing all kinds of daring challenges, that would give more entry to different characters such as friends of the old man or strangers from the street used for the pleasure of the old man.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7a
Warning: Something broke my saves and I couldn't figure out what it was.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 133 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I only played until near the scene with the old man. Yeah, not for me, two characters in the scene a young girl and old man, spent more time with shots of the old man than the girl.

I also don't like MC's who are stupid. She could just go straight to the police and he would be fucked big time

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes