Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
ggg33 any plans on add animation in the BJ scene? The renders are really great!!
He doesn't have plans to add any animations for the moment. His machine is too slow for that. But he definitely would want to have them in the game at some point in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggg33

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
This game instantly hits the spot for a good paced, classic blackmail theme. Love it. I hope that our girl has to come back to the shopkeeper soon and he might invite a friend over, preferably someone well hung like the classic black guy. And then they break her in together. Don´t make her get into it too fast though, let her suffer for a long time until accepting her fate

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
three questions:

1. is the girl the mc?
2. does she have some good handful of tits?
3. is the last preview pic the hand of some old man and will she have sex with him?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
three questions:

1. is the girl the mc?
2. does she have some good handful of tits?
3. is the last preview pic the hand of some old man and will she have sex with him?
Yes, the girl is the mc, but since she's a teen her breasts aren't very big, but still nice. She's gonna have to deal with an old man.
Personally I really liked it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Title says Episode 1, with no version number. Changelog says first release. So....does that mean every release will be a full episode? And is every episode gonna be as short as this one, and with only 1 choice?
Having only one choice, and really no choice to prevent what is even happening kinda just makes it kinetic, as well.
I like the art, and the idea of the story, but I'm pretty curious about the future of this game.

Reactions: dregon87

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I only played until near the scene with the old man. Yeah, not for me, two characters in the scene a young girl and old man, spent more time with shots of the old man than the girl.

I also don't like MC's who are stupid. She could just go straight to the police and he would be fucked big time
So how will she prove this? She can be one of the fakies mahaters who just try to destroy men.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
So, will this be a side story from Rebecca, or this will continue instead of Rebecca, or this will put Rebecca on hold?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
So, will this be a side story from Rebecca, or this will continue instead of Rebecca, or this will put Rebecca on hold?
None of the above. It's like a story from an alternative universe of an alternative Rebecca. The Rebecca game will continue to be developed until the story is finished.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"So, I am letting you go, don't I?" ... this line makes absolutely no sense, grammatically.
"So, I am letting you go, am I?"
"So, I am letting you go, ain't I?"
"So, I am letting you go. Am I not?"
"I AM letting you go."
These are some proper ways to say it.

In many cases, small grammatical errors don't matter. But, in this case, it's enough to make someone cringe, cause it just makes no logical sense when you say "I am, don't I" or "I do, am I" or something similar.

Reactions: Powerbabe

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
"So, I am letting you go, don't I?" ... this line makes absolutely no sense, grammatically.
"So, I am letting you go, am I?"
"So, I am letting you go, ain't I?"
"So, I am letting you go. Am I not?"
"I AM letting you go."
These are some proper ways to say it.
Thanks for spotting an error... Will be fixed in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes