Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Here's the message from the recent Progress Update on Subscribestar...

Hello everyone!

It's time to give you an overview on the development progress...

The next episode is significantly bigger than the previous two, story wise and amount of events.

All the events are already planned out and the text for them is written. More then 50% of all renders are already done...

Next week everything that is already ready will be integrated into the code for testing.

If everything continues to go as smoothly as it is, the next episode will arrive on time...

berny

Jun 8, 2017
He would love to, but he cannot. It's against Patreon TOS. That's why there is a link to his Patreon in the thread, but not in the main post.
Hmm :unsure:,
I don't really get it. Is there a patreon account or not? And why should it matter for patreon if you put the link here on the front page? Many devs have two accounts and post the links here.

Btw. Respect to the dev for doing his thing on sucribestar, I wish more creators would do it to push the site, I'm just curious what the problem is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggg33

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I don’t see the use of force. That is manipulation. He gave her two options. She could have said, ok call the police and I’ll suffer the consequences. However, She chose one of the two options that included a BJ. That’s not rape.

Yes, it is rape. Forced sex via coercion, is rape. The "legal" definition of rape is: " “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” " ( ) When the old man put his finger in her mouth, THAT is rape. When the brother pushed his finger into her anus, THAT was rape. When the 1st old man in the 1st episode said "suck my dick or go to jail", THAT is rape. She did not give consent, she was coerced. Just as a coerced confession is inadmissable; coerced consent, is not consent.

ALL of that aside, this has ten ton of promise. The two girs, Rebecca and Dee, are gorgeously rendered.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yes, it is rape. Forced sex via coercion, is rape. The "legal" definition of rape is: " “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” " ( ) When the old man put his finger in her mouth, THAT is rape. When the brother pushed his finger into her anus, THAT was rape. When the 1st old man in the 1st episode said "suck my dick or go to jail", THAT is rape. She did not give consent, she was coerced. Just as a coerced confession is inadmissable; coerced consent, is not consent.

ALL of that aside, this has ten ton of promise. The two girs, Rebecca and Dee, are gorgeously rendered.
Just thought that whole conversation was over with and didn't need to continue. Reality and fantasy are a little different. Thanks for the lesson in law enforcement. But it wasn't necessary.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I get annoyed when people use the facepalm, its like say what your problem with a post is or don't put anything. Its called being lazy, gutless or both.
Sticking your nose in others business is called brown nosing. I am not obligated to respond in text. You can call me what you want...doesn't make what you write true. But let me ask you both this...You're so worried about keeping things in "reality". Why don't I hear you complaining about all the male characters having horse cocks?....That isn't even close to reality...average is 5inchs according to science.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sticking your nose in others business is called brown nosing. I am not obligated to respond in text. You can call me what you want...doesn't make what you write true. But let me ask you both this...You're so worried about keeping things in "reality". Why don't I hear you complaining about all the male characters having horse cocks?....That isn't even close to reality...average is 5inchs according to science.
um huh you should probably look up the definition of something before you get it totally wrong. Brown nosing: curry favor with (someone) by acting in an obsequious way. I could have just as easily been neutral but still sticking my nose in. You want to facepalm without saying anything about why I guess that is your business, I still maintain its at least lazy.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Now Assari is being a brown noser, that is the correct use of that term. Good for you Mr. or Mrs. Brown noser Assari.
That's weird. I always thought it was called "brown" because it got shit on it. Meaning you stuck your nose in someone's business(ass). my bad...however, I like my definition better...yours doesn't make sense as to why it would even use the word brown or nose. Just saying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FookU2

dmmt

May 8, 2020
ummm, I have REPEATEDLY complained about MCs with dicks that would make a stallion jealous. Just as I have repeatedly complained about women in these games, whose boobs would derail a train if they stood by the tracks.

As for whether or not the "lesson in law enforcement" was or wasnt necessary given your statement that it wsnt rape; yeah, it appeared quite necessary.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes