nandesta

May 29, 2019
I like this game, eventho the choices are very few. But the storyline is interesting to find out where it will goes.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Was the project abandoned?
Progress Update...
Reb.png

Hello,

Good news everyone! The text is finally finalized and coded. There is one thing left, finish the renders.
I understand you would want to play the new episode right now, but I need two more weeks to finish everything.
We are almost there, just a little more time and you'll be able to get your hands on the new episode.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

Last edited:

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
hi, i like the game and it seems good so far. one thing i would like to comment is that the renders change with almost every sentence. it's too much, it is better to keep the same picture on the screen for several sentences.

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
The day this update comes out will a good day and like the previous comment implied, i hope she does get some dick this time :D

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I did edit my review a little more.

I really loved the detailed scenes. Most games i played, usually portray the a female MC as a being that loves to abide and to want to do, what she was told to do.
So far it looks to me, that she phases out to protect herself and to have real emotions to the things that happen to her.
This is a great take on the situation.
In real life i would go batshit on the males, but for the game i like to see all the ugliness. It is most intriguing to see old farts abusing a girl that is innocent and has dreams of her own without being a willing sextoy.
So i am exited to see the future development of this game.
Thanks for making this game.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes