Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
hi GGG or Powerbabe what will we see to see in the game in the future?
For example, will it be incest and multiple penetration. It has a loli tag and while patreon is not restricted, I would love to have shota characters. What do you think about bestiality, there are a lot of people like shota who would like to have this too :)
The game is promising, I hope you will be very successful.
There is a lot of interesting things planned for the game. I can say for sure that all planned genres will be available with future updates, rather sooner than later.

I wouldn't mind the development of this game but dev abandoning the previous rebecca game to develop this one just doesn't sit right with me. That one was honestly more gripping and had an essence of aesthetic beauty to it.
Hope the old rebecca is back in works soon....
The game was not abonded, just put on pause. We want to finish the story, we just don't have yet the resources to work on both games at the same time.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
There is a lot of interesting things planned for the game. I can say for sure that all planned genres will be available with future updates, rather sooner than later.

The game was not abonded, just put on pause. We want to finish the story, we just don't have yet the resources to work on both games at the same time.
Can I deduce the meaning of shota and bestiality from this answer?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Wish this had animated scenes, like some of the scenes and themes and she looks great.
To be honest, animations can be great and enhance a game but in my experience animations can also have the opposite effect. I think that when it is not animated and the dialogs is great, you can have a great experience. I feel satisfied with this game.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
this update is hot
I really want to see more stories happen at school, except at old man's place
like wearing butt plug to school

Reactions: 7rty

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
The game is good, the dialogues are exciting and not boring. It's a pity that the main character shaved her hair. All the same, now there are very few games with hairy ones. If I knew how to make games, I would make her pubic hair and anus and underarms
It would also be great if there was a fetish with smegma in the game and the main character would be forced to clean dicks with a tongue under the foreskin.
Or after anal sex, she would be forced to lick pieces of her own feces from a dick
I will wait for new updates, I hope this game will not be abandoned

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
The game is good, the dialogues are exciting and not boring. It's a pity that the main character shaved her hair. All the same, now there are very few games with hairy ones. If I knew how to make games, I would make her pubic hair and anus and underarms
It would also be great if there was a fetish with smegma in the game and the main character would be forced to clean dicks with a tongue under the foreskin.
Or after anal sex, she would be forced to lick pieces of her own feces from a dick
I completely agree with you about everything you said about pubic hair on characters! Cheers to you!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3 Part Two
Size 81.6 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for anyone interested.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So you have to be a photo model to have a good hygiene ??
Lol... what i meant was the details that had been paid attention to. To me tears, remorse etc.. are something not ever dev invests time in.
And the photo model thing, it wasn't meant to be.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I didn't know about this dev and decided to try his previous game. Got really angry at the way it ended(when it was just starting to get good after a lot of build up).

Was thinking about supporting him but I'm not so sure now. That kind of thing is a big red flag for me.

Also, although the other one wasn't exactly 100% realistic, this one is just way over the top. The girl is just too innocent/dumb to even enable some suspension of disbelief.
Whatever, dude.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Glad you aren't developing this game, then.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes