snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
The dev needs to make it so progression on the game is available (but censored) on substar - shit looks abandoned.

This game is fire and I would be subbing to get alpha/beta releases, but right now there is no indication when they drop

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Progress Update...

a0a2689d-9ac8-45a4-802a-a8e4323a794f-740x0.png
Dee...

Hello everyone!

Just want to inform you about the progress made. There is still a lot of work to be done before release, but more then half of next update it is already ready and playable.

It's a big update, almost as big as the previous two combined, that's why it takes more time then usual. At first I thought about splitting it, but later decided against it because how interconnected the events are. I just want you to get the full experience.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The dev needs to make it so progression on the game is available (but censored) on substar - shit looks abandoned.

This game is fire and I would be subbing to get alpha/beta releases, but right now there is no indication when they drop
The Subscribestar site is broken and their customer support doesn't respond to any emails. For some reason any posts since March refuse to show up. Nothing GGG33 can do about it. Only those that are subscribers can see the posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Ross64

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

Progress Update...
fac156c6-68bf-4ad7-96ce-09864eecbaa1-740x0.png
Dee...

Hello everyone!

Did a lot of work since last update, but still have more to do. Probably another week or two until you can get your hands on the last part of the episode three. I'd wish to get it to you sooner, but there is a lot of renders to make yet.

Thank you for your understanding.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022

Progress Update...
View attachment 1874127
Dee...

Hello everyone!

Did a lot of work since last update, but still have more to do. Probably another week or two until you can get your hands on the last part of the episode three. I'd wish to get it to you sooner, but there is a lot of renders to make yet.

I really like this visual novel; It is just a pity that "Rebecca" shaved her pubic hair... . Looking forward to the next update though.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
New status update and Subscribestar seem to finally fixed the problem with the page, so the public posts should be visible to everyone now:

Public post

Progress Update...

Rebecca.png Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

I'll be honest with you, since my last progress update I did more work on the update, but not as much as I wanted. I've been somewhat overloaded with my main work and couldn't find time or force to work on the game.

I'm going to take few days of break and get back to work. I'll try to make up for the lost time and try to release the final part as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
New status update and Subscribestar seem to finally fixed the problem with the page, so the public posts should be visible to everyone now:

Public post

Progress Update...

View attachment 1899283 Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

I'll be honest with you, since my last progress update I did more work on the update, but not as much as I wanted. I've been somewhat overloaded with my main work and couldn't find time or force to work on the game.

I'm going to take few days of break and get back to work. I'll try to make up for the lost time and try to release the final part as soon as possible.

Please don't make the rest of the female characters shave... . It would be very nice to see at least on or two with pubic hair... .

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
I like the game. Rebecca is very pretty. Looking forward for the update. Keep her hairy, please. DP is a must. Actually, you should enable players to choose what they like - shaved or unshaved, I don't like pissing but I guess somebody else does, etc.

Last edited:

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
I like the game. Rebecca is very pretty. Looking forward for the update. Keep her hairy, please. DP is a must. Actually, you should enable players to choose what they like - shaved or unshaved, I don't like pissing but I guess somebody else does, etc.
Having both shaved and unnshaved is not a great idea from a development standpoint - you are basically asking the dev to make twice as many renders for every sex scene. And thats the not same as letting the player skip fetishes they dont like since it's almost zero work to create a skip option.

Personally, I liked how her being shaved played into her corruption, but i'm not presently a Patron, so I am going to stfu and let the dev make the game they want to make.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Looks like another progress update was posted today on SStar. Not open to the public. Pr0n or any other subscribers able to share what was posted?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Looks like another progress update was posted today on SStar. Not open to the public. Pr0n or any other subscribers able to share what was posted?

Progress Update...
e2d3be95-ee42-4586-9fd7-0ede27029704-740x0.png
Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

As you are all aware, I'm not able to deliver the full update right now, but I'm working on it. Due to the current time period in my life when my main work eats most of my time, the release schedule is a bit off. By how much, I can't say for sure yet... But I'm really trying to fix that.

As for now, I want to offer you a compromise. Please vote on what you think is best I should do...

O Split Part Three in two and release everything that is already ready... 15.38%
O Wait until everything is done and release Part Three in its complete form... 84.62%

19 votes so far

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
Having both shaved and unnshaved is not a great idea from a development standpoint - you are basically asking the dev to make twice as many renders for every sex scene. And thats the not same as letting the player skip fetishes they dont like since it's almost zero work to create a skip option.
OK, that's a reasonable explanation. It's not a big deal if she is shaved or not, the priority is that she is properly fucked in the next update. I even played the other game "Rebecca", it is as good as this one - however, I noticed the habit of the dev to quit the game without sexual intercourse of the main character. That would not be cool.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
GGG33
Jul 18, 2022 03:26 PM
Progress Update...

0360d883-a250-41c4-966e-fe8d389471a5-740x0.png

Rebecca...
Hello everyone!

I'll be brief...

Did a lot of work last week. Almost 90% renders done. Most of the text is already integrated and soon will be ready for testing.

Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm trying my best to get the update to you as soon as possible.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes