berny

Jun 8, 2017
There are basically no official descriptions of the game here, on SubscribeStar, or on the Patreon page. "Experience the Immoral Stories of Rebecca and her family" is basically all you're gonna get from him. And it doesn't appear to be a language barrier issue. There's just been no effort. The description on Patreon is also of an older game that he abandoned last year.

Hard to sell a thing if you don't tell anyone what to expect. The F95 listing is also missing several core tags.
Another problem is that the subscribestar page is still only acccessible if you have a direct link, meaning searching for the game or the developer on subscribestar will give you no results, neither will the game show up when you, for example, search the tag VN. The game is completely invisible unless you get the link from somewhere else.
@ developer or anyone associated with them: you should really do something about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and ggg33

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

"Hello everyone!

Since my last update, I manage to do a lot of work. Almost 90% of the next update is done. The update will contain one big event composed of several minor events all tied up together.

I also want to include an additional event, but I'm not sure I'll manage to complete it in time.

Anyway, the update will be available before the end of this year in one form or another. "

He posted some previews with Dee btw :love:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Btw, I just noticed the tags are outdated.

There's already Anal and Vaginal sex in the game. How do we manage to get it updated? Do we have to ask a moderator?

Reactions: G0DZillA

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry for the triple post, but I have something to ask.

I wonder if anyone(or even the dev himself) could make a signature for this game.

I like to promote games and devs that don't get the deserved attention(as you can see by my current signature).

Others that liked it should do the same. The world must know about it.

Jul 1, 2021
There are basically no official descriptions of the game here, on SubscribeStar, or on the Patreon page. "Experience the Immoral Stories of Rebecca and her family" is basically all you're gonna get from him. And it doesn't appear to be a language barrier issue. There's just been no effort. The description on Patreon is also of an older game that he abandoned last year.

Hard to sell a thing if you don't tell anyone what to expect. The F95 listing is also missing several core tags.
The "tags" under the "genre" heading are, in fact, an official description of the game! And they tell a story of their own. The Devs create the games (their effort). Thought and a good deal of comprehension are needed, on our part, prior to our involvement in the game (our effort). It's like buying a car without the temptation to kick the tires and look under the hood. Lastly, let's not forget what F95zone is and isn't. It isn't preschool! Just my opinion... :)

Reactions: ggg33

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
The "tags" under the "genre" heading are, in fact, an official description of the game! And they tell a story of their own. The Devs create the games (their effort). Thought and a good deal of comprehension are needed, on our part, prior to our involvement in the game (our effort). It's like buying a car without the temptation to kick the tires and look under the hood. Lastly, let's not forget what F95zone is and isn't. It isn't preschool! Just my opinion... :)
I don't have a problem with comprehending what the game is about. I am observing the negative marketing effect of the near-total absence of a description of this game, and how that absence will make it difficult for the dev to acquire players and patrons. Even key tags are missing, so the current collection of them falls short. Since the large majority of adult VNs aren't very good, people won't download them just because they are there. My time is not worthless, so I'd like to have a decent estimation of how I'm going to spend it.

Jul 1, 2021
I don't have a problem with comprehending what the game is about. I am observing the negative marketing effect of the near-total absence of a description of this game, and how that absence will make it difficult for the dev to acquire players and patrons. Even key tags are missing, so the current collection of them falls short. Since the large majority of adult VNs aren't very good, people won't download them just because they are there. My time is not worthless, so I'd like to have a decent estimation of how I'm going to spend it.
These games are mostly "look see pigeon". Your dilemma/obsession appears to border on anality! But, fear not! The world will right itself.

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah I agree. Despite the overwhelmingly good ratings game seems pretty hidden still. Really hope it gets proper tags/description with the next update.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
These games are mostly "look see pigeon". Your dilemma/obsession appears to border on anality! But, fear not! The world will right itself.
I...think you misunderstand the conversation that you stepped into. Another commenter was lamenting that this game was getting almost no financial support, and I indicated that it was probably because the dev does almost no marketing on their game. There's no "dilemma" here, no "obsession," and no "anality." It's just two people having a conversation about the game's market success, which you are derailing with weird and distracting accusations.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Episode 4 Released.

Immoral Stories Ep. 04 Release

1a14b129-01cb-49db-bd89-a71346cf0e0a-740x0.png

Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

I'm are thrilled to announce the release of Episode 04! Thank you all for your support and enthusiasm. Your encouragement has been instrumental in helping me bring this episode to life.

As we approach the new year, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for being a part of the development process and to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. I hope you enjoy the new episode as much as I enjoyed working on it.

I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support!

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
looking forward to giving this a try hopefully some of those future tags wont be too far away;):eek::love::love::love:(y)

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes