Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Sorry for the triple post, but I have something to ask.

I wonder if anyone(or even the dev himself) could make a signature for this game.

I like to promote games and devs that don't get the deserved attention(as you can see by my current signature).

Others that liked it should do the same. The world must know about it.
if you check the forums for sigs there was a request section, the fantastic and very talented Lady Aspen did mine-:love::love::love::love:(y)

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
use mega downloader 1.8 to bypass mega limits,just google it:)
I scanned it on virustotal and got this result:

You sure it's safe?

I wouldn't mind if it was just one or two unknown AVs since it would probably be false positive, but it got flagged by 3 big AVs(NOD32, Malwarebytes and Comodo).

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I scanned it on virustotal and got this result:

You sure it's safe?

I wouldn't mind if it was just one or two unknown AVs since it would probably be false positive, but it got flagged by 3 big AVs(NOD32, Malwarebytes and Comodo).
i just dl from here

then scanned- nothing ,let me check its working and i will upload to mega myself and if mods allow i will add links to my sig :)

Reactions: Priappus

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
i just dl from here

then scanned- nothing ,let me check its working and i will upload to mega myself and if mods allow i will add links to my sig :)
I downloaded it from that link aswell and it has also been flagged by 4 different vendors, just not the same ones:

I don't like those kinds of sites, I've had bad experiences with them when I was still new to the internet like, 20 years ago. Sure many things must've changed since then but I'm still not too keen on downloading from them if possible.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I downloaded it from that link aswell and it has also been flagged by 4 different vendors, just not the same ones:

I don't like those kinds of sites, I've had bad experiences with them when I was still new to the internet like, 20 years ago. Sure many things must've changed since then but I'm still not too keen on downloading from them if possible.
no problem,if youre unsure dont do it,ive just replaced my nvme drive as 256gb was not big enough-damn you f95:D but as i said, tomorrow i will scan with another av as i am only using win defender at mo if its clear again i will post a link in my sig subject to mod approval,did ask for them to put it on a sticky beforen but they refused.need to find my mega account now:)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
zedascove If you are willing to share the update here on f95, you can also create a ticket (top of the page) and send the Mega Link to the staff here. They will then upload the game to different sites and update this thread.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
zedascove If you are willing to share the update here on f95, you can also create a ticket (top of the page) and send the Mega Link to the staff here. They will then upload the game to different sites and update this thread.
I won't do it without the creator's approval(who happens to be the OP of this thread).

The man(or woman) already has little support and delivers too much in spite of that.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I won't do it without the creator's approval(who happens to be the OP of this thread).

The man(or woman) already has little support and delivers too much in spite of that.
Yeah, totally fine. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do it, so I thought I'd mention it. And I agree, they deserve more support. :)

Reactions: zedascove

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

I always wondered what exactly separates the successful games from the unsuccessful ones. Is it all based on luck? I have seen many good games die and mediocre games have ~1k supporters.

Maybe the developer needs to work on the first page? Add a better description, more pictures, more tags etc. Maybe promote the game on TV or something similar.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
"The update will contain one big event composed of several minor events all tied up together."
Did i miss anything? Only 1 mid-sized event happens in this update :confused:

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes