Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Your loss.

Well, I do care. I really like the fact ISR is telling a complete story with all of the characters involved. Yes, the update isn't the biggest, but still I prefer this anytime over one of the usual mindless fap games you'll find here in numbers. And there is the remarkable quality of the pictures. You won't find anything comparable to this. The camera angles, the bokeh, the mimic, the gestures. I wish I could generate pictures like this. Kudos to GGG33! Immoral stories Rebecca is a masterpiece and even though this update wasn't the longest there is probably more effort in this update than in most others.
I dont think its that deep man, I think hes just going for variety. Honestly though the Rebecca model is so damn good, it could be only her and no one would complain.

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
I've never felt so guilty after playing this game, so I went back and change some choices. Come to find out it doesn't matter, one way or another they are getting screwed. So after feeling the guilt I'm chosing the other by not playing this game. Sorry, but not! You have great characters, but the choices suck. Good luck with your novel.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Wow The art work looks great., are we going to complete this one? I see the last 2 have been abandoned.

Good luck!! I love the art work, but I will wait for it to get a little further in dev to buy in.

Reactions: Priappus

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Why does GoFile have 2 DL's of different sizes for PC?

EDIT: OK, was really tired and forgot compressed was in there, unlabeled.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigNasty

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1464553

Overview:
Experience the Immoral Stories of Rebecca and her family...

NOTE: The game includes the "Old and Young" genre. If you are not a fan of it, nobody is forcing you to play.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-03
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: GGG33 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.2
Language: English
Other Game: Rebecca
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA -
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
ITALIAN Translation - FRENCH Translation for v1.4 Episode 03*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1464560 View attachment 1464561 View attachment 1464557 View attachment 1464559 View attachment 1464563 View attachment 1464564
Love your plan to include incest, how about molestation, cuckold, and sharing?

• Love
Reactions: Alea iacta est

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It was a really good game earlier imo but now the story seems to just go black on white, not my thing really, so Im out. But it seems to be quite a few white dudes who enjoy that, wonder if there are just as many black guys who enjoy white dudes fucking their women, just wondering.. :/
You don't have a woman. What a weird thing to say. This is a game about Rebecca and her family being sexually harassed by all sorts of people.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
It was a really good game earlier imo but now the story seems to just go black on white, not my thing really, so Im out. But it seems to be quite a few white dudes who enjoy that, wonder if there are just as many black guys who enjoy white dudes fucking their women, just wondering.. :/
Isn't all games on this site about black on white.

tuco1313

Sep 3, 2017
I've never felt so guilty after playing this game, so I went back and change some choices. Come to find out it doesn't matter, one way or another they are getting screwed. So after feeling the guilt I'm chosing the other by not playing this game. Sorry, but not! You have great characters, but the choices suck. Good luck with your novel.
this is the message of the game. it seems to me)

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
It seems the dev got quite a few subscribers since the update.

Once the "free" version is out and he releases another update, he's probably hitting more than 100.

Like I said, it was surprising to me this had so few supporters for the quality of the renders alone.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes