Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
You don't have a woman. What a weird thing to say. This is a game about Rebecca and her family being sexually harassed by all sorts of people.
What does me having a woman or not have to do with anything, and why is it weird for me not having the kink "black on white"?!? Or is it just bad kink-shaming someone for having a kink, no problem calling someone weird for not having it? Other than that it was just me thinking out loud if black guys just as often fantizise about white dudes fucking their women.

Reactions: Seewolf

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
What does me having a woman or not have to do with anything, and why is it weird for me not having the kink "black on white"?!? Or is it just bad kink-shaming someone for having a kink, no problem calling someone weird for not having it? Other than that it was just me thinking out loud if black guys just as often fantizise about white dudes fucking their women.
Were you also upset when the homeless guy made her suck him off? 'How dare he go after a woman with a roof over her head!!'

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Where everybody else recognises a cliché landlord theme, some still only see the skin colour...

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why do you have this urge to know what turns me on or not. I really dont feel the need to share any more of my desires..
I'm just saying that this is not a game about interacial sex. If the developer is smart he will definitely change things up for the next update so the story doesn't get stale.

Reactions: Birdmiester

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Where everybody else recognises a cliché landlord theme, some still only see the skin colour...
As a woman I have the same right as any man not to feel guilty or ashamed of what turns me on. Some men here want to nail girls that look like children in their games, others like rape-scenes when they identify with their male mc, they are not considered pedophiles or rapists by anyone for that. But I mention that I dont get turned on when the female mc I identify with is getting nailed by a black man, then Im a racist?!? Thats a very male chauvinistic way to put it, dont you think?

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
As a woman I have the same right as any man not to feel guilty or ashamed of what turns me on. Some men here want to nail girls that look like children in their games, others like rape-scenes when they identify with their male mc, they are not considered pedophiles or rapists by anyone for that. But I mention that I dont get turned on when the female mc I identify with is getting nailed by a black man, then Im a racist?!? Thats a very male chauvinistic way to put it, dont you think?
The point is that it's not a black on white but landlord on tenant "fetish". If you only see his skin colour and determine the content of the scene from that, then you are indeed a racist.

E.g. here you are obviously not speaking of your own likings:
But it seems to be quite a few white dudes who enjoy that, wonder if there are just as many black guys who enjoy white dudes fucking their women, just wondering.. :/
I don't care about his colour but he could be older, uglier and/or fatter.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Anal scene is fantastic... that is all about representing good quality sex scenes (something that 99% of the dev on this website fail).

The scene is long and very well represented, there is the drama, the cry, the roughness, the dialogues... the viewer is stuck there for a long time to see all the sex and the humiliation..

Not standard checkbox exercise with 2 or 3 images, but a proper sex scene like it should be in any adult game here.

Well done for the Dev, that understand sex in the physical and psychological aspect of it

Well done ggg33

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
The point is that it's not a black on white but landlord on tenant "fetish". If you only see his skin colour and determine the content of the scene from that, then you are indeed a racist.

But it seems to be quite a few white dudes who enjoy that, wonder if there are just as many black guys who enjoy white dudes fucking their women, just wondering.. :/ .
So you think that its you who decide how I should feel and/or experience a scene, ok, no wonder i cant follow your reasoning. I actually believe a single scene can have multiple meanings and also that not you, not anyone, has the right to lecture someone else about what they should find exciting.

I dont think I have anything more to say to you other than that its because of people like you, strong words like racist, totally have lost their meaning.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2021
So you think that its you who decide how I should feel and/or experience a scene, ok, no wonder i cant follow your reasoning. I actually believe a single scene can have multiple meanings and also that not you, not anyone, has the right to lecture someone else about what they should find exciting.

I dont think I have anything more to say to you other than that its because of people like you, strong words like racist, totally have lost their meaning.
So, the Dev didn't have to make the landlord black, but he did. Why? I don't think it was to create racial harmony! It was just to put some meat on his stories bones. He gave us a story and we make of it as we will. JMHO :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.4.2
Size 97 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

You were the one who started commenting other persons' likings.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The kink patrol is always on the watch!

They'll never stop until all games they don't enjoy are ruined, because videogames are SERIOUS BUSINESS!

I thought adult gaming of all hobbies would be safe from manchildren for obvious reasons, but I was wrong. That bunch is unrelenting.

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
I like this game ! Thx for dev.

I know that girl :cool:

Her name is Teo Logos (google it "teo logos anna")

teo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

I don't care about his colour but he could be older, uglier and/or fatter.
Bruh.. Like and dislike clearly exist, that doesn't mean that somebody start antagonize what doesn't like (until something is not clearly around you and start interfering with your life it can be easily ignored), plus, stereotypes also exist, some are genuine (in good and bad) others are made for making fun of, still are a form of expression, if those are annoying for you start by understanding who is around you and what they mean instead of attacking somebody on your belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamle and ggg33

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Bruh.. Like and dislike clearly exist, that doesn't mean that somebody start antagonize what doesn't like (until something is not clearly around you and start interfering with your life it can be easily ignored), plus, stereotypes also exist, some are genuine (in good and bad) others are made for making fun of, still are a form of expression, if those are annoying for you start by understanding who is around you and what they mean instead of attacking somebody on your belief.
Once again: I didn't start this. I commented a rather weird view that women are somehow racially determined property of men and then got accused of male chauvinism.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes