Oct 23, 2017
I really want to turn her into a slut who enjoys it. I wouldnt even mind if she pushes her sister in the same path as well. :devilish:
I respect your opinion, but I think we already have countless games with sluts who enjoys a lot of sex. I feel like this one could go the other way and we have a protagonist who is not comfortable with all the men around wanting to take advantage of her. Or maybe have both paths available for both audiences.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I respect your opinion, but I think we already have countless games with sluts who enjoys a lot of sex. I feel like this one could go the other way and we have a protagonist who is not comfortable with all the men around wanting to take advantage of her. Or maybe have both paths available for both audiences.
I would be fine with both path.
True there's a lot of games with sluts who enjoys it, but most of them are half-asses abandoned so.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Iirc there is only one moment where you can choose to "like" it and that when the old dude licks her... Besides this, there is not much corruption, only blackmailing/rape... At least thats my pov

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Progress Update...
1676387517131.png
Rebecca...Hello, everyone!

The update for the next episode it's coming along nicely and is currently about 70% complete. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I'm making great progress.

I know you're all eager to see the next part of the story, so here are a few sneak peeks for you to enjoy. The update will be available next month.

As always, thanks to each and every one of you for your support. It means the world to me and keeps me motivated to keep pushing forward.

I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support!

b54f7369-f888-4753-a082-d5e06db2dc2b-1200x0.png

447fe8f1-5117-4f4e-b623-9f7cbcc1cc38-1200x0.png

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Agree with you, but it's hard to say at the moment which it'll be. My hope is both will be possible. The choices (though they hardly matter so far) seem to indicate that something like that is planned, but that's just a guess.

Edit: I did a quick search of the game files because I was curious. There is indeed a variable called r_cpt (probably stands for rebecca_corruption?). It was very low in my savegame because I played a resisting Rebecca. I raised it with cheats and replayed the scene with the landlord and the morning after and there is definitely a change in Rebecca's behaviour. So far it's quite subtle but it's probably not unreasonable to assume that the longer the game lasts, the bigger the difference will be depending on how high or low Rebecca's corruption is.

I like it. (y) The "blackmaily" plot allows two very different ways to play this game (resist or "classic" corruption) without the necessity of complicated branching storylines.

Example: Rebecca's thoughts about what happened with the landlord depending on her corruption in Episode 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2017
Agree with you, but it's hard to say at the moment which it'll be. My hope is both will be possible. The choices (though they hardly matter so far) seem to indicate that something like that is planned, but that's just a guess.

Edit: I did a quick search of the game files because I was curious. There is indeed a variable called r_cpt (probably Rebecca_corruption?). It was very low in my savegame because I played a resisiting Rebecca. I raised it with cheats and replayed the scene with the landlord and the next morning and there is definitely a change in Rebeccas's behaviour. So far it's quite subtle but it's probably not unreasonable to assume that the longer the game lasts, the bigger the difference will be depending on how high or low Rebecca's corruption is.
I like it. (y) The "blackmaily" plot allows two very different ways to play this game (resisting and "classical" corruption) without the necessity of complicated branching storylines.

I hadn't looked at the files, so I figured there wasn't a plan already in place for that. I think that would be the ideal way. Great find!

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I hadn't looked at the files, so I figured there wasn't a plan already in place for that. I think that would be the ideal way. Great find!
I'm a big fan of this approach as well. The game basically replaces the "no sex" option of many other female MC games with the "low corruption" option, which imo is a great idea. You get a path that feels very different, but you don't have to play an adult VN without sex.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think the sister will play a big part in destroying Rebecca's mind, as as we've seen "Dee" is still very innocent and was easily manipulated by the landlord into giving him a blowjob in the movie scene. And another, the landlord is an experienced man and in a short time he has already managed to gain Dee's trust. As much as Rebecca tries to protect her sister, I don't think it will be long before the landlord gets into Dee's panties. I believe that at some point in the story Rebecca will observe her sister being totally submissive to her landlord and it will end up completely breaking her mind. Well that's my theory. As the story develops who do you think will be completely dominated first by the landlord Rebecca or her sister?
I think it should be Rebecca, that way the LL can force her to get her little sister to seduce him and help with her corruption. :devilish:

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hi, I'm starting with a graphic novel but for now I'm far from publishing it, but I would like to know if someone is working on the Spanish translation of IS Rebbeca, well, I could do it so I'll practice with something already done if possible, let me know if I can

pregame

Mar 21, 2022
The game is very nice, the animations are done well, I find the plot a bit rushed, the game is very accelerated. If I can have my say, the protagonist must be corrupted more slowly and then involve her sister gradually.
I would suggest events involving the school connected boutique. for example:
A student sees Rebecca giving a bj to the owner of the boutique and blackmails her with a little film, deciding to involve her in relationships with her classmates, to which her sister and friends are later added.
A teacher or the principal of the school is friends with the owner of the boutique and they put up a plan to have fun with the protagonist and subdue the other girls in the school.
Rebecca's sister and her friend have an event with the homeless, they are lured to a slum and here they are noticed by a gang of criminals.
Some scenes with the girls from Rebecca's class.
Hey great ideas. Love this story line. Need to get into the little sister and her friends. criminals could have a lot of fun.

LisaDense1999

Jan 20, 2022
Someone can upload the Progress Update from February 22 ?
Progress Update...

Rebecca...
1677806517001.png

Hello, everyone!

Just a quick update to let you know that the upcoming release is now 80% complete. While there is still some work to be done, I'm confident that I'll be able to roll it out next month as planned.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Progress Update...
022a6800-7443-49c3-9d27-4fae9968c6c8-740x0.png
Rebecca...
Hello, everyone!

I wanted to give you an update on the progress. It's currently at almost 90% completion, but there are still a few weeks of work left to be done. After that, I'll need to test the update thoroughly before I can release it.
I'm hoping that there won't be any unforeseen obstacles that might delay the process, but please rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to deliver as soon as possible.

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
pregame It is an idea that likes it very much, it concerns a lot of darkness. Imagining Rebecca's sister and her friends in the hands of some criminal gang is intriguing, leads you to think of darker plots for the protagonist who tries to save her sister and ends up involved in an intrigue greater than her.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
bcd0aa5a-5370-4ec4-9eac-9c79034d23d9-740x0.png
Rebecca...
Hello everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick progress update. I'm happy to report we're almost there! I have one more week of work left to do and another one to get it ready for release.

Assuming everything goes according to plan, it should be ready for release in two weeks' time.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes