Jan 13, 2023
I remember the landlord gave Rebecca's mom 3 days to get the rent money, so it won't be long before things heat up again. Unless our protagonist gets money "somehow" to maintain the integrity of the family.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I remember the landlord gave Rebecca's mom 3 days to get the rent money, so it won't be long before things heat up again. Unless our protagonist gets money "somehow" to maintain the integrity of the family.
1 ingame day per update? Every update takes 3 months. So in 9 months (so end of year) we will have another hot scene...

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye
Jan 13, 2023
1 ingame day per update? Every update takes 3 months. So in 9 months (so end of year) we will have another hot scene...
I haven't played this new update yet. Did she cover just one day? Well, nothing prevents future updates from covering more days.
Even though this update does not contain any sexual content, as some have already said, I will continue to follow the story until the end, because I liked Rebecca and Dee from the first time I tried the game. So I'm curious to know what the developer plans for them.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
the slower the development of the plot and the longer the game is created, the higher the chance that the game will be abandoned. There are a lot of examples.
but the worse thing is that over time you start to cool down to the game from the fatigue of waiting, as a result, disappointment comes.

Jan 13, 2023
the slower the development of the plot and the longer the game is created, the higher the chance that the game will be abandoned. There are a lot of examples.
but the worse thing is that over time you start to cool down to the game from the fatigue of waiting, as a result, disappointment comes.
I understand that overcooking is harmful, but so far every update has had sex scenes, except the last one, so let's give the developer credit.
Creating a good story with a female character as the protagonist is not easy, most games of the genre I've played turned the protagonist into a sex addicted bitch in a few updates.

Reactions: giomartin95

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Immoral Stories Rebecca [v1.5.0] [GGG33]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Immortal Stories Rebecca [1.5.0] [GGG33] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: 1.4.2 -> 1.5.0
[567 MB]
- - -

Mac: 1.4.2 -> 1.5.0 [521 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImmoralStoriesRebecca-EP5-1.5.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5.0 Ep 05

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 107 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

LisaDense1999

Jan 20, 2022
Very good transition chapter. Don't feel sad if there are not any sex scenes.

I guess the next update will have plenty of sex scenes as Rebecca forgot to take the buttplug, the old guy may punish her seriously. At least it will have some anal scenes.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I really hate games which changes on the way corrupting all the saves.....
Ifyou change the game, develop a fix for your players so they cabn continue.
I'v a live, and no time to play an game over and over and over.

I loved the game till 5.0. I hope there wil come a fix for my saves.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes