FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
More than likely, but it's not a super long game, just enable skip unseen text, tab and can be at new content in a few minutes.
Yeah, that's what I did. New update was super short, per usual, too. It's just annoying when that happens. At leasst this one is short. When this happens on longer games, I just delete everything, and wait til the game is finished, before starting over. No need to start over, then have to do it again and again, when I can just wait till it is finished, and only have to do one more playthrough. lol

Reactions: yrban7477

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, that's what I did. New update was super short, per usual, too. It's just annoying when that happens. At leasst this one is short. When this happens on longer games, I just delete everything, and wait til the game is finished, before starting over. No need to start over, then have to do it again and again, when I can just wait till it is finished, and only have to do one more playthrough. lol
Eh, I always use mods (some made for the game and URM which works for any game) so I'm used to it, even long games, which you think are long, I can tab skip hour long ones in a few minutes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kapof and jenyabest

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
are the episodes labeled in game? or no? how far into the game am i where rebecca gets ASSRAPED by mr brown after her vastly superior and sexier little sister Dee sucks his dick?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Yes, get angry about the game you paid nothing for and are forced to go thru the same scenes that you got your nut off to again. How dare the dev! :cautious:
You are right. Most people, they are complaining about updates, NTR, story etc., don't pay one cent for the game, they are playing. I played many games here, I have an opinion about some games, okay. Positive or negative. I can still follow and play, or I say "that's it" and delete. But I can not complain about stuff, I don't pay for. Btw, for this game I pay ;-)

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
I hope the game gets more sex action, getting kinda dry lately. Until then I'll wait here instead of SubscribeStar

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I just discovered this game and it is hot AF. :love: It does have the potential to become one of the greats. Hoping there will be a lot more attention given to the family and Mr Brown and not Rebecca just getting doink'd by every encounter she has in the game. The story would have soap opera drama potential for sure. Great game! Adding some deep kissing scenes would be great as well. :love: :love: :love:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm just sayin' that if I was peeping through a door and saw Dee falling for Mr Brown even more by him making out with her before more of her "training", I'd shoot off for a week. :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Progress Update...

1684418230438.png Rebecca...​

Hello everyone,

I trust you're all doing well. I wanted to give you a quick progress update regarding the next episode. I am pleased to inform you that the progress is steady and it passed a solid 35% completion rate.

While there's still a significant amount of work to be done, with your support and enthusiasm, it's easier to stay motivated and continue pushing forward.

I appreciate your patience and trust in the project. As always, your support has been invaluable and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you once again, and stay tuned for more updates in the near future!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Progress Update...

Hello everyone,

I trust you're all doing well. I wanted to give you a quick progress update regarding the next episode. I am pleased to inform you that the progress is steady and it passed a solid 35% completion rate.

While there's still a significant amount of work to be done, with your support and enthusiasm, it's easier to stay motivated and continue pushing forward.

I appreciate your patience and trust in the project. As always, your support has been invaluable and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you once again, and stay tuned for more updates in the near future!
*faps* :love:

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes