Jan 13, 2023
I don't know basically there are too many of these games to actually really read dialogues and care about the story ...i put all on auto and text on max speed...you don't even have to do crucial choices these are only novels not games...to see sex scenes is all I care about in these false games...
after you have "played" some hundreds of these so called"games"(visual novels)I assure you'll do the same...
if you just want to fap watch a video lol

Reactions: jenyabest

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
if you just want to fap watch a video lol
Who said i actually fap on them? Basically i'm interested in real games these novels get a max value of 6/10 if sex scenes are hot...the plot is always just crap...the problem of renpy is that if you don't implement games or deep choiches that really affect the game (deep choiches are the ones that lead all to different outcomes and not simply "you want to do\see it or not?")these games all become stupid visual novels...
I'm just trying to see and judge more games that I can to let people know wh a t is not worth anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: giomartin95

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Who said i actually fap on them? Basically i'm interested in real games these novels get a max value of 6/10 if sex scenes are hot...the plot is always just crap...the problem of renpy is that if you don't implement games or deep choiches that really affect the game (deep choiches are the ones that lead all to different outcomes and not simply "you want to do\see it or not?")these games all become stupid visual novels...
I'm just trying to see and judge more games that I can to let people know wh a t is not worth anything...
bruh thats 1% of the people here, so no one designs games with that in mind. most just want harem vanilla stuff

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Dev's progress update:
June 28th.png
Hello everyone,

Quick update from my side. The work is progressing along well, and I'm thrilled to report that we're already 75% through. That's four big events down, and just one last big one left to tackle.

This final phase is turning out to be quite a challenge, and I can't confidently provide a precise timeline for its completion just yet. However, assuming all goes as planned, I'm aiming to finalize it by the end of next month.

Your unwavering support and patience have been instrumental in this process. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you. The development is not an easy process, but knowing I have you guys on my side makes it all worthwhile.

I wish you all the best, and again, thank you for your support!

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
Rebecca is beautiful but her mother that age is should be 37-40 years old, but her face is too old same as her sister. Hope dev fix it <3

Reactions: youpla

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know basically there are too many of these games to actually really read dialogues and care about the story ...i put all on auto and text on max speed...you don't even have to do crucial choices these are only novels not games...to see sex scenes is all I care about in these false games...
after you have "played" some hundreds of these so called"games"(visual novels)I assure you'll do the same...
Played over 800 VNs, but I still recognize a game that's worth not skipping all the text.
And this one definitely is one of those. It isn't just worth it, it's one of the few where reading the story gives more context to the lewd scenes, and make them even more amazing then they already are.

I do understand what you meen on shitty russian games (If you did play hundredes of them, you know what I'm talking about ;) ) where the graphics are awful and the text is just wrong on every line, but you have to see the difference.

Fapping for fapping is working just fine on PH, imo.

Reactions: nisse02

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
:(

2c9121ab-23d4-442d-887c-35d0e28fcb79-1200x0.png

Hello everyone,

Here's a status update on the game development. Currently, it's almost 80% done with 3 out of 5 main events completed. The fourth one is expected to be completed in the next two weeks.

However, the fifth event is more complex than I anticipated and might require an additional month to complete. At this point, it's hard to confirm an exact timeline for its completion.

Considering this, I'd like to hear your opinion. Would you prefer to have the completed events released now, or should we wait until the entire episode is finished as I envisioned it?

Your support throughout this process has been highly appreciated. It continues to be a challenging journey, but your patience and understanding have helped immensely. Thank you for that.

Please share your thoughts on what should I do.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Here's a status update on the game development. Currently, it's almost 80% done with 3 out of 5 main events completed. The fourth one is expected to be completed in the next two weeks.

However, the fifth event is more complex than I anticipated and might require an additional month to complete. At this point, it's hard to confirm an exact timeline for its completion.

Considering this, I'd like to hear your opinion. Would you prefer to have the completed events released now, or should we wait until the entire episode is finished as I envisioned it?

Your support throughout this process has been highly appreciated. It continues to be a challenging journey, but your patience and understanding have helped immensely. Thank you for that.

Release when you're ready.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021

View attachment 2764546

Hello everyone,

I'm confused, one time he says there are 4 events, the next progress update it's 5 .. so which is it? Considering that and all the delays, its best to have the update as is, by the end of the month and not get too disappointed

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

View attachment 2764546

Hello everyone,

I'm of the opinion of smaller updates released more frequently are better than waiting for months on end! :giggle: And a lot of people a wary of developers milking them.

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Would you prefer to have the completed events released now, or should we wait until the entire episode is finished as I envisioned it?
We should definitely wait for the longer, complete updates. I do understand that high quality scenes like the ones used in "Immoral Stories Rebecca" need some time to be written, rendered and programmed. It would suck to have a measly 5 minutes update only. I want to dive into that great story and so I need the updates to be longer. Ofc fast updates are great but good updates are way more important.

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
We should definitely wait for the longer, complete updates. I do understand that high quality scenes like the ones used in "Immoral Stories Rebecca" need some time to be written, rendered and programmed. It would suck to have a measly 5 minutes update only. I want to dive into that great story and so I need the updates to be longer. Ofc fast updates are great but good updates are way more important.
Don't know if you played it, but WVM had regulars fast updates before. Until the dev couldn't keep the every week releases, with IRL issues and certainly too much stress to achieve a release every thursdays. Updates were pretty short and dev went AWOL for a while.
And that's just one among many "fast-update-games".
Fast updates = No good, imo. Too stressful and not enough content.

Longer updates are better.
Even though some games take a while, those are often good updates. Not talking about Milfy City though... ^^
More like Light of my life (I know not everyone likes it), last update was january 2022, next one is around the corner, and should be a really BIG one.
Or Midlife Crisis ♥

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Don't know if you played it, but WVM had regulars fast updates before. Until the dev couldn't keep the every week releases, with IRL issues and certainly too much stress to achieve a release every thursdays. Updates were pretty short and dev went AWOL for a while.
And that's just one among many "fast-update-games".
Fast updates = No good, imo. Too stressful and not enough content.

Longer updates are better.
Even though some games take a while, those are often good updates. Not talking about Milfy City though... ^^
More like Light of my life (I know not everyone likes it), last update was january 2022, next one is around the corner, and should be a really BIG one.
Or Midlife Crisis ♥
It depends on many things, team size, update size, how much time the devs can afford to put in (usually these games are done in spare time). However, you forgot to mention that sometimes devs just release the update later on purpose, so that they can milk the game longer.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes