Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Jul27.png
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to provide a quick update on the status of game development. It has reached the 85% completion mark, with four out of five main events successfully completed. I'm now dedicating all my time to the final event.

As I've said before, the last event is a challenging one, but progress is steady. Your unwavering support has been instrumental, and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you for your patience and your heartwarming comments. They mean a lot to me.

I wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your continued support!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 2801896
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to provide a quick update on the status of game development. It has reached the 85% completion mark, with four out of five main events successfully completed. I'm now dedicating all my time to the final event.

As I've said before, the last event is a challenging one, but progress is steady. Your unwavering support has been instrumental, and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you for your patience and your heartwarming comments. They mean a lot to me.

Cant wait!!!

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
So, I am out supporting this dev anymore. The speed of development is too low:

60%
75% -> Two weeks for 15% progress
80% -> Two weeks for 5% progress
85% -> Two weeks, 5% progress

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021

60%
Same since the last update, the problem is not the progress, it's cause he didn't deliver either.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017

60%
100 percent you will be fapping to the next release when it comes out

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
AUG 15, 2023 06:08 AM
Progress Update...

01.png
Dee...​

Hello everyone,

I'll be frank with you. I haven't been able to do as much as I planned. I was only able to finish 10% of the big event. It's simply too extensive, and I had very limited free time to work on it. This is because summer is always the busiest season, and I had to prioritize my main work.

So, I've decided to release everything that's ready in a few weeks and will focus on the next two big events as a single separate episode. Expect one more episode before the end of the year.

I'm really sorry about this slow development cycle, but come winter, I'll have more time on my hands and will be able to accomplish a lot more.

As always, your support is paramount, and I wouldn't be able to do anything without you all.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

60%
Surely you realize that he has a daytime job?

I mean, he has 100 supporters. Do you really think any human being on the planet is able to survive with that for a wage?

We should be grateful a game like this is even being made.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Surely you realize that he has a daytime job?

I mean, he has 100 supporters. Do you really think any human being on the planet is able to survive with that for a wage?

We should be grateful a game like this is even being made.
Yeah, of course. So what? The money _I_ spend is not in relation to the results _I_ expect. So I quit. And if someone needs to be grateful it's the dev whose non priority hobby project earns some extra money. :)

Last edited:

youpla

May 9, 2017
Reports, reports and reports... With each update being shorter than the previous and the dev seemingly unable to handle his planning with his private life.

This project will be dead in a jiffy, just face it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 51 Votes