YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Anyone has the May 30th progress update?
Hello everyone,

I trust you're all doing well. I wanted to give you a quick progress update regarding the next episode. I am pleased to inform you that the progress is steady and it passed a solid 55% completion rate.

While there's still a significant amount of work to be done, with your support and enthusiasm, it's easier to stay motivated and continue pushing forward.

I appreciate your patience and trust in the project. As always, your support has been invaluable and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you once again, and stay tuned for more updates in the near future!

Just guessed lol, update comes end of July so still early :/

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone got the 14th June progress update?
May 30th:
May 30th.png
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. Just dropping in to provide an update on the next episode's development. I'm pleased to report that its development crossed the midpoint, with more than 50% already done.

There's still plenty of work ahead, but I'm confident that with the progress made so far, the update is on track to be delivered in a timely manner.

I understand that your anticipation is growing, and I truly appreciate your patience. I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

June 14th:
June 14th.png

Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide you with an update on the development progress. I'm happy to report that completion is at 60%, although it's slightly slower than expected. Nevertheless, the development is steadily moving forward toward the finish line.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support. I'll keep you updated on the progress. I can't provide you with a release date yet, but I'm confident that the final result will be worth the wait.

I wish you all the best, and again, thank you for your support!

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
You are on the wrong website.

This game is the best you can get in terms of non-vanilla.

Unfortunately in a snowflake society hardcore has been banned
I don't understand you, it started with anal fucking and other thing then the new update she barely show tits to photographer ?? bah....maybe i cannot remember all scenes cause i played from a save end these games take tooo long to develope that you forgot about them but last scene is nothing ,it is not even vanilla...

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I don't understand you, it started with anal fucking and other thing then the new update she barely show tits to photographer ?? bah....maybe i cannot remember all scenes cause i played from a save end these games take tooo long to develope that you forgot about them but last scene is nothing ,it is not even vanilla...
I think the justification would be that her uncle is involved, adding another dimension to offset how comparitively tame it is innately. And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I think the justification would be that her uncle is involved, adding another dimension to offset how comparitively tame it is innately. And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know basically there are too many of these games to actually really read dialogues and care about the story ...i put all on auto and text on max speed...you don't even have to do crucial choices these are only novels not games...to see sex scenes is all I care about in these false games...
after you have "played" some hundreds of these so called"games"(visual novels)I assure you'll do the same...

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I don't know basically there are too many of these games to actually really read dialogues and care about the story ...i put all on auto and text on max speed...you don't even have to do crucial choices these are only novels not games...to see sex scenes is all I care about in these false games...
after you have "played" some hundreds of these so called"games"(visual novels)I assure you'll do the same...
Oh yah I've only played like five. Six, tops. lol

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
well, there´s your problem ! not reading. she got raped in the ass, so her showing only tits its normal for a innocent girl.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes