Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
AUG 15, 2023 06:08 AM
Progress Update...

Hello everyone,

I'll be frank with you. I haven't been able to do as much as I planned. I was only able to finish 10% of the big event. It's simply too extensive, and I had very limited free time to work on it. This is because summer is always the busiest season, and I had to prioritize my main work.

So, I've decided to release everything that's ready in a few weeks and will focus on the next two big events as a single separate episode. Expect one more episode before the end of the year.

I'm really sorry about this slow development cycle, but come winter, I'll have more time on my hands and will be able to accomplish a lot more.

As always, your support is paramount, and I wouldn't be able to do anything without you all.
I wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your continued support!
I'm looking forward to it!

Reactions: xmrrobotx

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
This dev is happy to take your money though. That is what is "paramount" to him.
The alternative is uhh .. to deny himself extra $ so that people he doesn't know have a better fap xD
Either way he said the update is on testing phase, will drop any day now.

Reactions: Oliver48

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
I have a genuine question.
So, supposedly, 4/5 events have been made and the last event is why it's not released yet. Then dev said he won't be able to finish the 5th event on time, so dev will release it later in the year. If so, why haven't they released the supposed "finished 4 events" by now? What's stopping them?

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
I have a genuine question.
So, supposedly, 4/5 events have been made and the last event is why it's not released yet. Then dev said he won't be able to finish the 5th event on time, so dev will release it later in the year. If so, why haven't they released the supposed "finished 4 events" by now? What's stopping them?
"Testing phase", excuse for 1 more week delay. Cz testing really doesn't take more than 30 min.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes